In Tha Temple

Old September 24th 11, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default In Tha Temple

Lizzie,

Wud it be ok wif yu iffin ize skorted yu to da jelikle bawl dis yeer?

Booker

On 9/23/2011 6:59 PM, Gramby wrote:
Lizzie moves close to him and assumes the meat loaf position.

"Booker" wrote in message ...

Ize wud be furry pleezed to share dis bootiful place wif yur bootiful self.

Booker, kontent.

On 9/23/2011 11:06 AM, Gramby wrote:
Lizzie walks up to Booker. Duz u mine iffin I sitz here wifff u, diz iz
so bootifulz.

"Booker" wrote in message
. ..

Purrzpurrzpurrzpurrzpurrs.

Dis iz such a bootiful place. I fink ize gonna jest sitz heer an sorb it
all.

Booker, meetloafin rite in da middle of efurryfing (a skill he utilizes
lotz)

On 9/23/2011 8:31 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
chester iz qweet fura momint... i prolee aszked more qweskinz dan i
shuld
haf, it shulda prolle been owrzs grand poohbah, but her hoomin appears
ta be
sorta buzee rite now so minez cureositee getted da better of minsef... i
thinkz diz iz all wunnerful... i thinkz dat babycat area wiffa grass is
beree nize anna roze buildin willb be nize fur der napz anna snkz...

dat emerald one i thinkz iz purrfekt fur eatin anna danzin...

owrz kaller of namez iza beree dignifieed kittee whut iz dowin it diz
year
in honor of hiz belofed sisfur who did it fur maneee yearz but she haz
goned
to da brige diz year.... chester sniffles juzta bit...

thank ursef fur splainin alla diz anna fur 'lowin uses to do diz here...

can i hep ursef to trudiz dwink table fura snak or dwink befur we all
goez
bak to owrz wurld ta wurk owt da tranzportatshun detailz?

chester, knowin amellia will work owt porterz
"Community wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 08:36:34 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

chester smilez... ok butted i thinkz sinze we iz new her we betterer
behafe, say duz ursef thinkz we needsa makez anee ofur 'rangementz? i
thinkz efurithin iz in order fur da callin of namez, anna da guezt buk
butted i izint sure abowt where da baby catz shuld be or.. err...
where
da fudz shuld be,... anna iz der sumwhere dat we kan haf danzin...

chester not sure abowt whut iz purpur in sucha magnificint pwaze

Well, what is proper is anything that celebrates the characteristics
and
wonders of felines.

We have many buildings on the grounds that are available for use. That
large rose quartz building over there, for example, is not currently in
use. And we have some rather - unique - monitoring arrangements
available. In fact, if would come with me for a moment...

[Anuit leads Chester slowly up the temple steps to the top floor. She
disappears behind one of the curtained side doors and come back in a
moment pulling a rolling rack from which is hanging a large, shiny
brass
disk.]

If you will recall, some kitties were exploring in the rose quartz
building. Now if just activate this device...

[Anuit waves her paw in front of the bronze disk and it's appearance
changes. The shiny surface turns foggy, then starts to glow, then a
clear
image forms. On the surface of the disk a view of the interior of the
rose quartz building appears! In the disk Chester is able to view
and to
hear the kitties exploring and playing in the other building.]

We can use the same technology to monitor most of the buildings on
these
grounds. And just to make sure that nobody does any inappropriate
spying,
when we are monitoring a room a discrete indicator strip along the
walls,
just under the ceiling, starts to glow with a blue light.

We can set up a guest book table on the plaza just outside the doors to
the temple, or just inside the doors if you would rather. As for the
Calling of Names, that is a highly respectful activity, so you are
quite
welcome to have the Caller of Names take his or her place at the
Altar of
Bast.

When we return to the ground level, you might want to take a look at
the
large emerald building next to the rose quartz building. There is a
large
smooth area that serve nicely as a dance floor, and a side room
almost as
big that would work quite well for a dining room. That side room also
has
natural geothermal steam available if needed to help keep food warm.

And of course the grassy areas all around us would make excellent
places
for kitties to play. DO you see that large grassy area beside the rose
quartz building? Watch this...

[Anuit closes her eyes and concentrates. Chester looks at her to make
sure she's ok, then looks back at the grassy area she mentioned.
When he
looks back he sees that a wall of granite has risen around the whole
area, except for a single entry way.]

If you wish to give the bitties some place safe to play, that area
should
do nicely. It has perfectly smooth walls too high for a kitten to jump,
only a single entrance so it can be controlled by a single grown-up
cat,
and has wonderful soft grass to play on and snack on.

Do you think these facilities will be adequate? If you or any other
kitty
can think of anything else that might be required, just ask.

Anuit

Old September 24th 11, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzie not sure yet what it is all about blushes to the tip of her shorter
than normal, for a cat, tail and replies. Yez Booker it wud bee furry ok
with mineselfz to go to da Ball wiff urselfz.

"Booker" wrote in message ...

Ize wud be furry pleezed to share dis bootiful place wif yur bootiful
self.

Booker, kontent.

On 9/23/2011 11:06 AM, Gramby wrote:
Lizzie walks up to Booker. Duz u mine iffin I sitz here wifff u, diz iz
so bootifulz.

. ..

Old September 25th 11, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Purrz.

Affur yu decide wat yuze is gonna ware to da bawl, pleeze letz me know.

Ize sure da gurlz will be happi to help yu decide.

Booker

"Booker" wrote in message ...

Ize wud be furry pleezed to share dis bootiful place wif yur bootiful
self.

Booker, kontent.

On 9/23/2011 11:06 AM, Gramby wrote:
Lizzie walks up to Booker. Duz u mine iffin I sitz here wifff u, diz iz
so bootifulz.

. ..

Old September 25th 11, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Storrmmee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

himz iz not 'lowed anee proteemz at all ceptin cheez onze a week...
himz iz notted happe abowt diz at all, so when himz iz inna
catmunitee himz eatz efurithin...

lowers voice, da firzt man kitty whut i wuz fond of usta pozt here
but none of hiz famblee doez anee more, now i iz furndz wiffa jack
gordon... himz iz beree nize... ursef willz afur a purpur time of
mornin willz find anofur mankitty whut willz make alla darktimez go
away furefur.

trudi, munchin da duckee

"Ah thanks trudi! I wuzn't sure wut Chester wuz allowed! So gud, hez
allowed all sorts of goodies when here?" (as Daisy-chan proffers
another ducky bit).

Whipsering "mebby I find me a mancat eventually. So fur, dey seems to
like more tame ladyship kittahs soz i has to wait fur one who wants a
wilder lady. I kint change whoz I iz, soz i hazta wait fur one whoz
like maiself

"cshenk" wrote in message
news
Community Cats wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:09:28 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

chester howldez owt hisown paw for da venerable ladycat to take to
steadee hersef and they walk to where trudi is sippin nip tea and
other assorted kittesz iz snakin on fudz whut haz comed owta da
majik bak pak...

Chester: Trudi da preeztizz wuld liksa nip tea

trudi pourz a well balanzed glass and pawz it to da preeztiss, she
pats a kushin near hersef and

Trudi: purleze sitz down anna rezt here whilez ursef haz diz
dwink... diz iz sucha tranqwill pwaze.

Chester takes a plate and selects sum sammon fisshees some deli
roazted chickum anna sum hoomin corned beazt...

Chester: diz iz sum samplez of fudz furm owrz wurld, we wented to

a hoomin fud store and getted deze inna benshure juzt befure we
camed here.

Oh my - this is all quite enjoyable! Thank you both. I can see
that we will have to arrange for trading between this world and
yours - you have much yummier food than we do.

Anuit

Daisy-chan joins, having dried off nicely and gives a gentle high-5
to Trudi. In a bit of awe, she waves with a grin at Anuit then
shrugs with a grin and offers her a little strip of ducky jerky.
Winking at Chester the ingester, she adds 2 small ones to Trudi and
whispers 'Donnu what he's allowed so you decide ok?'.

Settling back, she looks about with glee but inside, she misses one
kittah she really wanted as her man-cat for life, even if she never
knew if he wanted her. Orion. Gone too soon for them to meet.
When she was in the long dark years shivvering in the cold, she
dreamed of a mancat who was scrappy yet full of fun and gold
hearted. She silences her heart though and no one seems to notice
her moment of whisker droop.

It is only a moment then she looks to see if Anuit likes ducky
jerky.

Old September 25th 11, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

himz kan haf whutefur himz wantz here, but at home himz can onlee haffit
ifin itz low proteemz, diz mornin soft letted him eatsa haffa poptart... in
fakt she hadda furee get one just so she kuld share wiffa chester... now
mineownsef i thinkz doze iz nastee but him gobbled it rite up...

as far aza mencats, juzt keep urown furz up anna a smile onn urown faze...
Harri roadcat anna Missy bof getted mencats dat iz qwite impressed wif doze
more darin ladycatz, lwers voice even more, in fact i thinkz da ladycats in
doze two cases iz far more darin dan doze two mencatz, but dey iz bof beree
happee,

Trudi munchin more duckeebyrdee

ps, go onna skort thread anna say whu ursef iz anna dat ursef wantsa
venshursum mancat, trudi

Old October 12th 11, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Well, I'm glad that we finally made it tu tha temple? Iz effurrykittee
heer? Izzint it luvillee? Heowmenny moor daze tu the Jellical Ball?

[Amelia, Aed, and Morgana appear from the passageway, and they stand
looking in awe at the scene before them. A huge cavern, which appears to
be open to the sky, is in front of them. The walls of the cavern are
quartz of various colors. A huge expanse of level ground with a crystal-
clear river on either side forms the floor of the cavern. Beautiful
buildings of various sizes built of gold, silver, and precious gems are
arrayed over the ground. Between and around the buildings grow lovely,
fragrant plants and herbs.

In the center of the open space is the large golden temple Misty
described earlier. As the assembled kitties watch, an elderly Siamese
kitty climbs slowly down the stairs and approaches. She is accompanied by
two burly-looking Norwegian Forest Cats in front and two behind. The
group of kitties stops in front of Amelia.]

You are Amelia T Cat, yes? I am Anuit, High Priestess of Bast. I am the
one who sent you the e-mail. Apologize I must, as we are unfamiliar with
the ways of your world, and this e-mail thing is new to us.

Amelia: Yes, I am Amelia, and thank you for contacting us. These two cats
are Aed and Morgana, and they are leaders of the cats of the Second
World. I suspect that your world and theirs are similar, or possibly even
related. Thank you for inviting us, and for taking an interest in the
Jellicle Ball.

Anuit: You are welcome here. We heard of this Jellicle Ball when one of
our priest-cats returned from an exploratory mission to your world. It
sounds very much in keeping with the worship of Bast that we practice
here. And Aed and Morgana - our legends tell of a time when our world was
connected to another, a land "beneath the mountains and the waters".
Could your Second World be this?

Morgana: Yes, I believe so. Our legends tell a similar story of a part of
the Second World that became cut off by earth movement during an
earthquake. This beautiful cavern could very well be that area.

Amelia: Anuit, if this is a cavern, then how is it so light? It looks
like I can see the sun up above.

Anuit: The walls of this cavern are made of crystal. Millenia before
human-kind discover fiber optics, we enjoyed the properties of quartz
serving as a light pipe. On the surface of Earth is a mountain that is
rich in quartz crystals. These crystals conduct the light of the sun to
the crystals forming the roof of our cavern, and that provides our
sunlight.

The buildings you see before you were built in the years when our cavern
was connected with the rest of the Second World. We have accommodations
for many, many kitties, and we would be delighted if you all would honor
us by observing your Jellicle Ball celebration here, with us. Meanwhile,
all of you, please, explore if you wish, sleep if you wish, eat if you
wish. Anything you wish, just ask.

Mosey here, Anuit, thank you so much for the tour of the cavern and the
explanation.
It is just beautiful.. very impressive
My eldest daughter Mimzy and her brother BobQat are Majikal
Whimsy Qats from Qat island near The Bahamas. So many nice mixed cultures
here today
My bride of one year, Meowy and I also have two Majikal Whimsy bitties, um
kittens.
Their names are Tygur and Mayzy and they are about three months old.
We understand that there is a place for them to stay.
There is another kitten named cutie who might be here as well.
They are all about the same age and are very cute and polite and have
brought some toys with them.
They promise to be good.
Thank you so much again.

Mosey

The Temple Granby Cat community 7 May 9th 09 10:42 PM
Arriving at the Temple Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 19 May 9th 09 12:56 AM
Repurrt frum da Temple ob Bast Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 5 April 27th 09 07:04 AM
Madurai Meenakshiamman Temple Kumbabhishekam Invitation [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 April 5th 09 01:12 PM
Da Bewinkin at Effurycat's Temple of Bast Begins!! JGW Cat community 49 July 8th 04 03:50 AM