dinner Time

Old October 16th 11, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default dinner Time

Trudi hearing rebeccas nowncmint abowt da fud, decides to make herown way to
a small table in a qwiet corner, she sees she can still hear the twibutes
and see kittees come and go, she is only partly in shawdows but is sure that
jack will be able to find her, she has gotten two warm cups of nip tea with
real cream, and a pastry with creamed chicken with nip for him to eat while
he calms down from his wunner furul twibute... she knows that these twibutes
while they help heal are awso drainin and she is hoping this qwite time will
help sooth hisown nerfz... she sitz qweetlee to wate

Old October 16th 11, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, Ranger, BobQat, Snowflake,
arr awl eetun yummy fudz n habin nip drinkz, r tawking wif der frendz,
qwiet wike, ubaowt da bootiful trybootz
n Mimzy n Jocko gottedpurmishun tew go swimimg in uh speshul pool, n datz
wer dey r.

da kittens, cutie, tygur n Mayzy r styl in da pwayrume, sleepin n pwaing n
habing der fudz der..

Old October 16th 11, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
Trudi hearing rebeccas nowncmint abowt da fud, decides to make herown
way to a small table in a qwiet corner, she sees she can still hear
the twibutes and see kittees come and go, she is only partly in
shawdows but is sure that jack will be able to find her, she has
gotten two warm cups of nip tea with real cream, and a pastry with
creamed chicken with nip for him to eat while he calms down from his
wunner furul twibute... she knows that these twibutes while they help
heal are awso drainin and she is hoping this qwite time will help
sooth hisown nerfz... she sitz qweetlee to wate

I wunder weer mine SunnyDance iz?
He is yuuushalee da foizt wun tu kum eet.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 16th 11, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

yez jack izunta slwch onna fudz efur, trudi...

hey u wants sit wif me until dey arrife,?
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
news

Old October 17th 11, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
Trudi hearing rebeccas nowncmint abowt da fud, decides to make herown way
to a small table in a qwiet corner, she sees she can still hear the
twibutes and see kittees come and go, she is only partly in shawdows but
is sure that jack will be able to find her, she has gotten two warm cups
of nip tea with real cream, and a pastry with creamed chicken with nip
for him to eat while he calms down from his wunner furul twibute... she
knows that these twibutes while they help heal are awso drainin and she
is hoping this qwite time will help sooth hisown nerfz... she sitz
qweetlee to wate

I wunder weer mine SunnyDance iz?
He is yuuushalee da foizt wun tu kum eet.
--
Pitô.ônya

Heer I iz, Sweetee. Dunt wurree, I haz bin nibblin a liddle at myown
bootineer dat yoo gived me, but now I kud uze sum mor fudz. Shall we sit
heer an ask a watekittee to bring ussez sumfing?

Sundance

Old October 18th 11, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
[...]

Letz. Letz sit wiff summa ower frendz.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 18th 11, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Dat iz a furry gud idear. Fudz iz alwayz a furry gud idear.

Booker offurz hiz paw to Lizzie...

Old October 18th 11, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

As they leave the temple to go into the outer court, Piglett once more
looks toward the place in the ceiling where the Rainbow Bridge was visable
and aves a pa. I kno it iz timez to go furr anofther year so we will cee u
againz nexdt year. She doesn't take a hanki this year, I duzent needZ dem
tu mark da yearz. As Unkle Bill sayz, WAITING IS...............

. ..

Old October 19th 11, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 16, 12:15*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
Trudi hearing rebeccas nowncmint abowt da fud, decides to make herown way to
a small table in a qwiet corner, she sees she can still hear the twibutes
and see kittees come and go, she is only partly in shawdows but is sure that
jack will be able to find her, she has gotten two warm cups of nip tea with
real cream, and a pastry with creamed chicken with nip for him to eat while
he calms down from his wunner furul twibute... she knows that these twibutes
while they help heal are awso drainin and she is hoping this qwite time will
help sooth hisown nerfz... she sitz qweetlee to wate

Hello, Miz Trudi, ma'am.
I wonder if we could sit here quiet wiff you for a little while.
Mine clowder-sisters are feeling a bit overwhelmed.
And I am just a little depleted myownself.

Azad, with Ella and Neko standing shyly

Dinner and Dancing Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 34 October 15th 09 03:59 AM
Dinner Bev Cat anecdotes 0 July 9th 09 01:40 AM
Dinner iz surrfed! Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 64 March 26th 09 05:14 PM
On the yacht before dinner Sundance Cat community 9 December 31st 06 04:11 AM
Company for dinner Outsider Cat anecdotes 23 December 17th 06 08:21 PM