Boot Kamp for da new yearz

Old December 29th 11, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Boot Kamp for da new yearz

Wewll, DumMeowmee iz wen hur duz dum tingz.
I lub hur buttid dere ar tymez dat I dunt lyke hur.
Dat'z wy we haz tu hab Boot Kamp...tu teetsh dem
betterer. Heow tu feed uz (awlla da tyme)
an be gudgud sekkerterreez (awlla da tyme)
an nottid du dum tinkz (neffurr)
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
ai ges yer rite Sundance. owr sekkaterrie iznt dum, hur iz jest sik
uhlot.
Hur haz da baz Arthuritiz en hur boff legz n neez, n dey feal wike
dey r on fyre lotz,
Hur twyz gnot tew cwy, n hur uzez sumpfin kaled alow vera gel for da
burnz fealing. .
Weh luf owr sekkaterrie yeUP

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.

I fingk da firstest bootkamp will be full enuf wif just owrown
sekkaterriez, wifowt havvin uther hoominz, too.

Sundance

"Mosey =^..^="

Wull at leezt tew goted yer preziez . N no hoomin iz dum..ai dunt
fink dsew inny way.
Meen, maybehapz,
wull maybe une u tew r , dem mayke meh hisspit at dem. Wike owr meen
nayburz, hoo
da layde, iffen yew cud kal hur dat , kame ivue n insultd mowr meomoe
, meownie told hur tew git owt n neber
kome ovur ugin!!! Dat meem wumun hatez cats tew!! MRRRRRT!!!
owr meomie vury wunnerful n weh awl luf hirself n Paw tew.
Hur nsew iz Paw iz sloe tu angur, but dia pursun mayde owr meomie
mad!!!
Dat womun NEADZ da bootkap fur shure!! Mosey

ps i mean itz der we just hast get der in time ta getit, we iz beree
dizgruntled wif deze lazee hoominz... onna ofur paw, new toyz fur
owrz new howze willz be kule, OEJ

wellz at leazt ursef getted urown pakage,... owrz iz watin atta pozt
offize, hrmph, OEJ
"Gramby" wrote in message
Kitties diz iz O T anna we jus gonna hafta haff da boot kamp. Out
Kissamouse pkg arrifed and da Gramby waz oo dum 2 know what itself
wuz. Her fout it waza a CD of sumonez cats so her putted it up on
da shelf ta look at after her kompani left. In time, her diskovred
itself was like a TV for kitties. It waz birdies fling all over da
plaze. Her putted it on da komputer ta play den putted it on the
big 42 inch TV. We iz sitting on da kouch watchink dem birdies fli
all round. Willow keeps tryingf to touch dem on da skreen anna
Lizzy krouchez down like she wud like to jump on one of dem. WE iz
sori our sekretari was so dumb her didn't check it out sooner but
we preciatez da birdies. We watches da hummink bidies in da summer
now we haz birdies to watch in da cold time.

Old December 29th 11, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 19:09:38 -0600, Gramby wrote:

Hey Sundance, iff u wansta write some in da abnentuere join uz. O T
looking for annyone who wants to join.

I know dis was supposed to be a boycat 'venture, but I'z at least as
brave as any boycat. Well, most boycats - OT is da bravest Iz met. But I
will tag along just to be sure him doesn't get hurted.

Harri
Old December 29th 11, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett goes to Harri. I kno u iz bfafer da mos boycats but dem needz diz
time furr demselbez. Behind her paw, It wudent hurt if u monitorded da
sistuation just in kaze dem needz help. U kud sho up az a ghost cat if dem
getz in trubblez.

Old December 29th 11, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:25:47 -0600, Gramby wrote:

Piglett goes to Harri. I kno u iz bfafer da mos boycats but dem needz
diz time furr demselbez. Behind her paw, It wudent hurt if u monitorded
da sistuation just in kaze dem needz help. U kud sho up az a ghost cat
if dem getz in trubblez.

I was figgerin dat dey needed some time, dat's why I iz gonna keep way
back where dey won't see mineownself. I will be dere if dey gets in
trubble, but dey won't even see or hear mineownself! Some of da boycats,
like Sammy and Ranger, kind of need someone to keep an eye on dem in case
dey do somefing dum when dey gets scared.

Hey, Pipps, why don't you come hep me? You can stay wif me, and we can
keep an eye on da boycats an dey won't even know dat we is seeing dem get
all scared. An we can keep dem safe an dey won't haf to act brafer dan dey
really are and won't haf to get all embarrased when dere fur stands on
end.

Harri
Old January 1st 12, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

[...]

Umkay, Harri, but remembut ai m da Prez uf da TGK Club, n yu r al memburz,
but ai dunt wike tu tu leev Ranger bekauz ai wike hym so mutch.
Et is owr DOOTY tu protext dem. uh huh.
Weh taked uh oth tu protext owr boycats. memer dat?

Pipps