a message from Sailor

Old January 15th 04, 07:53 AM
CRO

Goodby Sailor, we wish yew well on yew trip. We send purrz tu yew famibly.
Mizmudgie

Mary Lu wrote:

My fellow gentlekitties,
Mother & I have discussed this & we think it is likely that I will
start my trip to the Bridge soon.
I will miss you all but look forward to seeing old friends.
Take care. Sailor Baylor Brown, DOC, BCC, FCC

Old January 15th 04, 03:35 PM
Beverly Orel

O mye gudness, Sailor Baylor, it it dat tyme uv lyfe awlreddy?? Lissen,
haff uh gudgud trip tu duh Bridj if dat's wat yew wanna do. sigh we will
miss yew. Siggy will be glad tu meet yew thare.

Samantha

om...

Old January 15th 04, 07:02 PM
Sylvia M.

Jentull purrrrzzzz ar komink yur way, Sailor, furr uh plezent kruize tu da
bridge....

Dyna, startin hur purr motor.

"The Highland Kitties" wrote in message
Mary Lu wrote:

My fellow gentlekitties,
Mother & I have discussed this & we think it is likely that I will
start my trip to the Bridge soon.
I will miss you all but look forward to seeing old friends.
Take care. Sailor Baylor Brown, DOC, BCC, FCC

Oh no, Sailor! Dat's awful! We'z will all miss you somefing awful.

But if'n you'z has to go to de Bridge, at least it will be in de arms of
a hoomin dat loves you. We'z will all purr for you as mightily as we
can, and our hoomins will light a candle to help guide you to de Bridge.

Journey gently and in peace, Sailor.

Sammy Kitten
for Cleopatra, Amelia, and Tabitha

Old January 15th 04, 11:46 PM
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrrqueeekkk!

Mr. Sailor,

We awl wil making purrz an waggaz when da tyme comz fur yowr trip to
da bridg.

We wil miz yew here, tu, but kno yu wil haff gudtimez wif ur old
frendz an new frendz. Say speshul HI to da Mr. TSE fowr uz.

Sweetly,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Old January 16th 04, 03:24 AM
Da Koster Katz

Mary Lu wrote:

My fellow gentlekitties,
Mother & I have discussed this & we think it is likely that I will
start my trip to the Bridge soon.
I will miss you all but look forward to seeing old friends.
Take care. Sailor Baylor Brown, DOC, BCC, FCC

Oh, no! Not yu, Sailor Baylor Brown! Dat hisspitz.

Munchkin an Poppacat will be deyre tu greet yu an show yu alla da
bestest playces.

We lift a glass uf nipwine in yu honur! Travel well, gud frend!

Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni an Cookie

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old January 16th 04, 03:59 AM
Mary Lu

The Fur Conspiracy wrote in message . ..
Mrrqueeekkk!

Mr. Sailor,

We awl wil making purrz an waggaz when da tyme comz fur yowr trip to
da bridg.

My dear friends,
Mother is soooo embarrassed. She thought I was feeling worse than I
am. So
we went to see TED today and she (TED) says I am fine, altho I have
lost weight (I weigh 9lbs.). I do have an elevated BUN count but not
terribly so.
So my medicine will be changed a bit and mother can quit crying.
If we still had the Soomo championships, I wouldn't be in the Oofwait
any more.
Thank you very much for your kind thoughts. Mother promises there
will not be such premature message in the future.
Can you all include Mardi Gras parades in the RV trip? THe older cats
and I can stay home and watch on TV, whilst the youngsters go out to
the parades.
Thank you for your patience! Sailor and his red-faced
mom