a message from Sailor

Old January 20th 04, 06:14 PM
Mary Lu

"Miss Violette" wrote in message ...
Dear sailor,
would you be my date for both of these events? I am not sure if you have a
wink or not, if you are not free or you would not like to have a date I
understand but I am so impressed with your handling of your hooman I wanted
to spend some quality time with someone as experiences as yourself, Miss
Violette, Holding her breath
Mary Lu wrote in message
m...
Arlene Knop wrote in message

Deer, deer Sailor, as long as yew think its best, then it is thuh rite
thing to do. I know yer hoomin will prepare yew fur thuh trip and will
be wif yew. We will do our best to confurt her and remind her that yew
will alwayz be near her and in eech others hearts. Bon Voyaj old frend.

Gretchen Marie, who has always liked his speshul nayme

Mary Lu wrote:

My fellow gentlekitties,
Mother & I have discussed this & we think it is likely that I will
start my trip to the Bridge soon.
I will miss you all but look forward to seeing old friends.
Take care. Sailor Baylor Brown, DOC, BCC, FCC

Dear GentleKitties,
I am feeling some better. My thyroid count is 87 and it should be
between 12 and 35, so my thyroid medicine is increased. TED had mom
smash up the methimazole tablets in some Pet-Tinic and give it to me
that way. Mom explained that I have sharp teeth and do not like to
take the pills.
Anyway, Mardi Gras is 25 February, so we could have a Valentine's
Party AND a Mardi Gras party! By Mardi Gras time, I should feel as
frisky as everyone else, so.....let's hope for a nice, warmish,
sunshiney day.
Your elder friend, Sailor Baylor Brown, DOC, BCC, HFCC (Honorary
Fluffy Cat)

My dear Miss Violette,
I would be honored to be your wink-wink. I do not have one so we
would hurt no kitty's feelings. My younger friend Raphael and I will
be busy on 14 February because our TED will have The Krewe of Endymeow
party. We are both in the court.
But as I say, I would be honored to be your wink-wink.
Yours, Sailor Baylor Brown

Old January 20th 04, 06:56 PM
Miss Violette

I am just thrilled, I don't even know what to say, Thank you and I
understand about your prior commitment, I hope to see you at another
function soon, Miss Violtte, Blushing and happy
om...

Old January 25th 04, 09:44 PM
Ray or Fran

This is wonderful news Sailor, the bestest. Weze so glad youze gonna be
here with effuryone for the time being.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(furry happy for theirz friend and his family)