My Akwizishun day!

Old October 16th 05, 05:25 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default My Akwizishun day!

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 17:21:08 GMT, Ray or Fran's little, agile paws
typed:

A furry Happy Akwizishun Day Mme. Anaïs and a furry Happy Purrday to youze
as well Louise.

Ize brought youze both some orchids to bat, bat, bat - munch - or smell as
youze would like.

This is furry lovely.

Puddi Cat

Fangu Puddi! bat bat bat
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/16/2005 12:25:00 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 16th 05, 05:26 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 18:22:02 -0700, BallardBunch's little, agile paws
typed:

Happy Akwizishun Day, Mme Anais! An happy purrrrrrrrday Louise uv da
few words. Lake Louise shud be lovely dis time uv yeer, an purrfekt for
a liddle pre-party. --Talsker Pippin, wif two big boles uv speshul nip
mixture for da two honorees

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Fangu Talisker Pippin! Dats furry nice nip! It iz bootiful heer izn't
it
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/16/2005 12:25:38 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 16th 05, 05:27 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 01:53:01 GMT, Rebecca's little, agile paws typed:

Hihi, Louise an Anaïs! Happy purrday an Happee akwizishun day, specktivly.
We haz juss setted up da buffay tabulz, so hewp yurownselfs to whutebber
yood like.

I fergetted how pretty it iz heer at Lake Louise. I brings bak wunnerful
memreez ub lass yeerz Jellicle Ball.

Fangu Rebecca! Whut luffly fuds! I can't beleef dat a yeer has gone
by so kwickly...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/16/2005 12:26:51 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 16th 05, 05:28 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:42:55 -0700, Tabitha Fluffytail Mahoney's
little, agile paws typed:

Hihi, kitties! I'z so sorry we'z late - mine Paw has been hafing pooter
problems at work, so him has been really bad bout hims sekretarial dooties.

Sammy, Amelia, would you roll doze carts in here, pleeze?

[Sammy and Amelia start pushing in cart after cart of yummy snacks. Tuna
rolls, salmon rolls, shrimp snacks, lobster dishes, roasted ear of Sooven,
dozens of different kinds of kibble and canned food, dozens of other
dishes, both hot and cold.]

Mme. Anais, Louise, here iz a plate fur each of you. I hope I getted you'z
favorite foods. If I missed anyfing, let me know and bring you what you
like.

I'll bet Rebecca is already here, getting things organized. I'll see if I
can find herownself.

Tabitha

Hihi Highland Kitties! Whut a luffly spred! Are yourownselves reddy
fur da ball?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/16/2005 12:28:13 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 16th 05, 06:00 AM
Tabitha Fluffytail Mahoney

Hihi Highland Kitties! Whut a luffly spred! Are yourownselves reddy
fur da ball?

Oh yeth! We'z are SO READY! It'z bof a sad time, rememfuring all da
kitties dat went to da brij, an a happy time, getting to celebrate wif all
our friends and meet new friends. An da excitement of Cleopatra and TV's
wedwink coming up just after - it's just so exciting!

Tabitha
Old October 16th 05, 06:15 AM
Rebecca

Mmmmmmm.... roast sooven ears... I haznt had doze fur a longlong time. An
yoo bringed turkeybird Anaïs! I fingk I'll juss hab a liddle snakkee
myownself!

Rebecca

news

Old October 16th 05, 03:18 PM
Adam

Happy Akwizishun Day, Mme Anais! An happy purrrrrrrrday Louise uv da
few words. Lake Louise shud be lovely dis time uv yeer, an purrfekt for
a liddle pre-party. --Talsker Pippin, wif two big boles uv speshul nip
mixture for da two honorees

sniffsniffsniff rollrollroll

Fangu!

Louise

Old October 16th 05, 03:22 PM
Adam

Tabitha Fluffytail Mahoney wrote:
Mme. Anais, Louise, here iz a plate fur each of you. I hope I getted you'z
favorite foods. If I missed anyfing, let me know and bring you what you
like.

Fangu! I eet lots 2 prepare 4 Barff in Banff.

"Lovable Louise"

Old October 16th 05, 03:30 PM
Adam

Dat day - da 17th - iz also Louise's birfday and da start of da
Jellicle Ball, so Louise an I is celebratink early.

Hoomin note: Louise's actual birthday is unknown, but Oct 17, 1995 is
correct to within a few months either way. It was chosen because Oct 17
1955 is the birth date of Louise Elizabeth Sawyer, for whom she is
named. (The SPCA rescued two girlkitties and named them after the
famous movie.)

Unca Adam