[OT] How to get a human

Old November 25th 05, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] How to get a human

Saw this on the Fibromyalgia newsgroup and found it too kewl not to pass
along to you guys.

http://paulenglish.com/ivr/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 26th 05, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

[[Saw this on the Fibromyalgia newsgroup and found it too kewl not to pass
along to you guys.

http://paulenglish.com/ivr/

Hugs,

CatNipped ]]

My favorite way to get a hoomin is to wait till Meowmy dozes off on the
sofa, then put my cold little pinkie nosie on her bare foot or her arm.
That gets her every time.

Captain

Nah, my way's more fun. When she lies down, I jump off the back of the
sofa right onto her tummy. I usually get a big "OOOOF" then!

Stanley

Old November 27th 05, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:15:01 -0600, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Saw this on the Fibromyalgia newsgroup and found it too kewl not to pass
along to you guys.

http://paulenglish.com/ivr/

Hugs,

CatNipped

An excellent resource! I bookmarked it. I thought it was going to be
helpful hints for cats who are looking for a slave.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War