The pirate dogs appear

Old February 27th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default The pirate dogs appear

Tiger says... I bet ifin a bootiful girl D*G talked to hizsef himsef kuld be
distracted or changed... Scooter is a Tratif D*G, Tiger
The Pirate Dogs wrote in message
news
[The Inspector strokes his whiskers as he thinks...]

Ummmm, yes, I can see how zat cud happen, I fink zat we can trust
zese two d*ggiez....

[Turns to Cleo and Anaïs] But we still haff zee captain and zose
doggiez on zee beech to worry abowt...

Well, all ub da offur doggiez we talked to were purty much in da same boat
snicker as us. Dey din't really want to be pirates, dey just wanted a
home and to get out of da Pound.

I fink dat da doggiez iz gonna get all tired out den sleep on da beach. If
dey was offered someplace to go, specially a place where dey could haf a
fambly, they'd be realreal happy to do so.

Not too sure bout da Captain, though.

Old February 28th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

The 'porter twinkles and out steps Scooter D*G a 90 pound Malimute and
Piglets Momdog. Please, I need to see the Inspector, Piglet has sent me
here to help deal with the Captain of the Pirate Ship. She doesn't trust
any D*G who can be so mean to other dogs and steal all the nip wine from the
Kittens and Respected Katz. I will be by the water watching and if there is
anything I can do to help, please tell me. Piglet also had me bring my Pink
Satin Collar with the red roses and some Dogwood Wine in case we decided to
take a different route in secureing the Captain. He is not to be trusted, I
think.

Old February 28th 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:23:25 -0600, Granby wrote:

The 'porter twinkles and out steps Scooter D*G a 90 pound Malimute and
Piglets Momdog. Please, I need to see the Inspector, Piglet has sent me
here to help deal with the Captain of the Pirate Ship. She doesn't trust
any D*G who can be so mean to other dogs and steal all the nip wine from the
Kittens and Respected Katz. I will be by the water watching and if there is
anything I can do to help, please tell me. Piglet also had me bring my Pink
Satin Collar with the red roses and some Dogwood Wine in case we decided to
take a different route in secureing the Captain. He is not to be trusted, I
think.

Hihi, Scooter D*g. I'z Hercule, and zees is ShortTail Tom. Fangu fur
offering to help wiz ze Captain. You are quite ze large dog, non?

Here eez what Monsieur Shorty and mineownself were thinking. Since ze
Captain has inhaled deeply of ze dognip smoke, and since you are such an
attractif dog, then we think zat the Captain might be persuaded to
surrender peacefully if he iz asked by yourownself. Myself and Shorty will
be zere wif you, though, in case he decides to get *gulp* violent. Does
that idea meat wiz your approval?

Hercule
Old February 28th 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger approachez the D*G carefully... Mz piglette sayz you iza gud one so i
willz truzt yourownsef, anna sinze mine soft petted you i thinkz you muzt be
fine... letz go anna find da 'spektur... Tiger anna scooter start lookin fur
da 'spektur

Old February 28th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Scooter lowers head in repect for Tiger. I know your soft and Furry, they
have been to my house. From watching the captain, he is totally zonked from
the smoke, we probably could approach him and he could be secured in
whatever manner the inspector wishes. I would be caueful as he has a mean
spirit and could come up fighting that is why I would like to be there to
help protact yourselves if necessary. It is however as the Inspector
wishes.

Old February 28th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:39:44 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

Tiger approachez the D*G carefully... Mz piglette sayz you iza gud one so i
willz truzt yourownsef, anna sinze mine soft petted you i thinkz you muzt be
fine... letz go anna find da 'spektur... Tiger anna scooter start lookin fur
da 'spektur

Ummm, yes, M. Tiger, I fink dat dis eez a fine idearment, buttid I
also finks zat een addition to SST and M. Lenoir, you and I should
profide backup. And I haff d*ggie size paw-cuffs eef we needz zem...

So zen, Mlle. Granby eez yourownself reddy?

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old February 28th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz sorry, I didnt introduze yoursefz properli... Diz D*G iz MM Scooter,
The Gramby iz her anna Mz piglettz hooman, Scooter diz iza 'spekture dat iz
wonnerful at slofin stuffz, We kan profide bakup anna diz iz no match fur
one nipped up D*G, Tiger following the 'specture

Old February 28th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Scooter D*G lowers her head in respect for the Inspector. I am pleased to
meet you and am ready when you say the word. If the Captain gets mean,
please watch out for yourselves, I am big and need room to move around and
wouldn't want to hurt anyone.

Old February 28th 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:58:29 -0500, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:39:44 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

Tiger approachez the D*G carefully... Mz piglette sayz you iza gud one so i
willz truzt yourownsef, anna sinze mine soft petted you i thinkz you muzt be
fine... letz go anna find da 'spektur... Tiger anna scooter start lookin fur
da 'spektur

Ummm, yes, M. Tiger, I fink dat dis eez a fine idearment, buttid I
also finks zat een addition to SST and M. Lenoir, you and I should
profide backup. And I haff d*ggie size paw-cuffs eef we needz zem...

can i help? ifs i purtend i'm garding fuds i can be feerce.
beauty

I want to help return the nip. What can I do for you?
Cinder

So zen, Mlle. Granby eez yourownself reddy?