A Brydill Sheower furr Lucy

Old May 17th 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default A Brydill Sheower furr Lucy

Cawling awl gurl kitteez..
..
Yu ar envyted tu da shower.
Ferr Huu: Lucy
Whe Da Klubheowze @ mineowntrueheowm
Wen: Neow
Burring: Apurrpurrate givtz

Pit2nya fusses in directing hur slave tu put pillowz and rugz in a
semicircle
around the fireplace, and a trickellink water fountain in the fireplace
opening.
The room is decorated with lilacc or perrywinkle coral and silver balls,
balloons
and feffurz.

A boofay prepared by Rebecca and da flufflygirlz kittys iz layed owt on low
taybulz, and a fowntin of nip champayne iz bubbelink.

HIIII GURRRLZ!!!! Kummon in!!!!!

--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 17th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

[Rebecca comes in with the rest of the serving dishes.]

Pitoonya, yoo haz dun a wunnerful job heer! Efurryting is juss bootiful an
Lucy will luv it! Where kan I put da purrezint I bringed?

By da way, did yoo notiss how Anaïs manoofurred fingz so dat yoo an Sundance
iz da wunz givvin da bridle shower an batchalur pawty? Maybe we will be
havvin deze pawtiez fur da too uv yoo wun day!

Rebecca, slyly

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Cawling awl gurl kitteez..
.

Old May 17th 07, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Pit2nya blushez, taykz uh big breff an sez:

O, I furrgot...letz yuze diz large Umbrella, turnt uppysyde deown furr da
smawler givtz, an letz yuze diz lo taybul wiff da fluffy bordur fur da
largur boxzez.

--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 17th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 16 May 2007 21:25:46 -0700, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

Cawling awl gurl kitteez..
.
Yu ar envyted tu da shower.
Ferr Huu: Lucy
Whe Da Klubheowze @ mineowntrueheowm
Wen: Neow
Burring: Apurrpurrate givtz

Pit2nya fusses in directing hur slave tu put pillowz and rugz in a
semicircle
around the fireplace, and a trickellink water fountain in the fireplace
opening.
The room is decorated with lilacc or perrywinkle coral and silver balls,
balloons
and feffurz.

A boofay prepared by Rebecca and da flufflygirlz kittys iz layed owt on low
taybulz, and a fowntin of nip champayne iz bubbelink.

HIIII GURRRLZ!!!! Kummon in!!!!!

Beauty and Cinder arrive with two medium sized boxes containing gifts.
It is a pair of sterling silver candlesticks for Lucy's dinner table
and a red hat.
Beauty heads for the boufay.
Old May 17th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Wed, 16 May 2007 21:25:46 -0700, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

Cawling awl gurl kitteez..
.
Yu ar envyted tu da shower.
Ferr Huu: Lucy
Whe Da Klubheowze @ mineowntrueheowm
Wen: Neow
Burring: Apurrpurrate givtz

Pit2nya fusses in directing hur slave tu put pillowz and rugz in a
semicircle
around the fireplace, and a trickellink water fountain in the
fireplace opening.
The room is decorated with lilacc or perrywinkle coral and silver
balls, balloons
and feffurz.

A boofay prepared by Rebecca and da flufflygirlz kittys iz layed
owt on low taybulz, and a fowntin of nip champayne iz bubbelink.

HIIII GURRRLZ!!!! Kummon in!!!!!

Beauty and Cinder arrive with two medium sized boxes containing gifts.
It is a pair of sterling silver candlesticks for Lucy's dinner table
and a red hat.
Beauty heads for the boufay.HiHi gurlz

HiHi gurlz...Dere ar larje playtz tu fyll at da boofay taybul, du hewlp
yurownselfz. Laytur dere wyll be lotza deezertz, Beauty.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 18th 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Thu, 17 May 2007 05:13:09 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

By da way, did yoo notiss how Anaïs manoofurred fingz so dat yoo an Sundance
iz da wunz givvin da bridle shower an batchalur pawty? Maybe we will be
havvin deze pawtiez fur da too uv yoo wun day!

Rebecca, slyly

Oh my towz! What a coincidence! I didn't effen fink of dat! [kwiet
smile to Rebecca]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/17/2007 8:22:11 PM
Old May 18th 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Wed, 16 May 2007 21:25:46 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Cawling awl gurl kitteez..
.
Yu ar envyted tu da shower.
Ferr Huu: Lucy
Whe Da Klubheowze @ mineowntrueheowm
Wen: Neow
Burring: Apurrpurrate givtz

Pit2nya fusses in directing hur slave tu put pillowz and rugz in a
semicircle
around the fireplace, and a trickellink water fountain in the fireplace
opening.
The room is decorated with lilacc or perrywinkle coral and silver balls,
balloons
and feffurz.

A boofay prepared by Rebecca and da flufflygirlz kittys iz layed owt on low
taybulz, and a fowntin of nip champayne iz bubbelink.

HIIII GURRRLZ!!!! Kummon in!!!!!

Hihi Gurlz!

Pitoonya! What a luffly pawty you made!

[Puts brightly warpped box down - meows underbreath to Pitoonya and
Rebecca - I went to Viktoricatz Seekret fur sum prezzies fur Loocy!]

Lucy is goingta be soso happy!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs