the wedwink ceremony

Old March 18th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default the wedwink ceremony

Chester stands up in front of all the kitties and yowls loudly to get
every kitty's attention. Chester sees that Lewi and the kitties and d*g
who are standing up with him are in the right place. The music starts
and Chester waits while Kitty Schottland and Sheriff Rosco walk down the
aisle.
Old March 19th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Isn't dis bootiful?

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake eagerly awate da specale kouple

Old March 19th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Chester stands up in front of all the kitties and yowls loudly to get
every kitty's attention. Chester sees that Lewi and the kitties and d*g
who are standing up with him are in the right place. The music starts and
Chester waits while Kitty Schottland and Sheriff Rosco walk down the
aisle.

Sheriff Rosco slowly comes down the aisle, his extra long tail held high.
Kitty Schottland walks purroudly right along side him.

Old March 19th 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

ChildFree23 wrote:
Chester stands up in front of all the kitties and yowls loudly to get
every kitty's attention. Chester sees that Lewi and the kitties and d*g
who are standing up with him are in the right place. The music starts and
Chester waits while Kitty Schottland and Sheriff Rosco walk down the
aisle.

Sheriff Rosco slowly comes down the aisle, his extra long tail held high.
Kitty Schottland walks purroudly right along side him.

Chester waits until Kitty Schottland walks up the aisle. As soon as
she and Lewi stand in front of him, he starts talking.

We are gathered her to witness the wedwink of our friends Kitty
Schottland and Lewi.

Do you, Kitty Schottland, take Lewi as your wedwink? Do you have any
other vows you want to say?

Chester

Old March 20th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Chester stands up in front of all the kitties and yowls loudly to get
every kitty's attention. Chester sees that Lewi and the kitties and d*g
who are standing up with him are in the right place. The music starts
and Chester waits while Kitty Schottland and Sheriff Rosco walk down the
aisle.

Sheriff Rosco slowly comes down the aisle, his extra long tail held
high. Kitty Schottland walks purroudly right along side him.

Chester waits until Kitty Schottland walks up the aisle. As soon as she
and Lewi stand in front of him, he starts talking.

We are gathered her to witness the wedwink of our friends Kitty Schottland
and Lewi.

Do you, Kitty Schottland, take Lewi as your wedwink? Do you have any
other vows you want to say?

Yes I do. I would like to say my dear Lewi, you have treated me with
respect and friendship, and I am happy when we are together. I hope I can
make you as happy as you have made me, accepting each other with our
individual talents and limitations for the time that bast allows us is what
I most want to do. Thank you for inviting me into your family.

Kitty Schottland

Old March 20th 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

ChildFree23 wrote:
[...]

Do you, Lewi, take Kitty Schottland to be your wedwink? Do you have any
other vows you want to say?

Chester

Old March 20th 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yes sir I do.

Let time stand still so we may have Many years together.
Let time stand still so that others can share our happiness.

Let time stand still so we can have the joy of this day always.

Let time stand still.

Kitty Schottland, I Lewi D. Cat

Will love and cherish you all the

Days of our lives we will share together.

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..

Old March 20th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

ChildFree23 wrote:
[...]

Now that you have done your vows, do you have anything else you want to
say to each other?

Chester
Old March 20th 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi shifts from one paw to another, No sir, I think I have said it all. I
am just so happy on this day.