the wedwink ceremony

Old March 25th 08, 12:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

Default the wedwink ceremony

Well, it belongs to mine Unkle Darius an hiz wife Maria Catlas, an
Cleo posted a link from da Orient Eggspress venture dat describes it,
buttid I can't find it.

Cleo, wood you be kind enuf to re-post da link?

Certainly! It's at http://tinyurl.com/3cowb5

Cleo
Old March 25th 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I love my cats dearly but, I wanna go to. This sounds like a wonderful
place, with someone else driving that is. Gramby thinking the place sounds
wonderful. Piglet looking with "but you are not a cat get over it kind of
look".
"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news

Old March 25th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:38:40 -0500, Granby wrote:

I love my cats dearly but, I wanna go to. This sounds like a wonderful
place, with someone else driving that is. Gramby thinking the place sounds
wonderful. Piglet looking with "but you are not a cat get over it kind of
look".

Mine Paw was sayin da same fing.

Sammy
Old March 25th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Maybee Elderhostel hazza twip tu Ittillee.

Pit2nya, reedin minemeowmeez mayelz.

Old March 26th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 07:41:48 -0500, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat's nimble, little paws typed:

Well, it belongs to mine Unkle Darius an hiz wife Maria Catlas, an
Cleo posted a link from da Orient Eggspress venture dat describes it,
buttid I can't find it.

Cleo, wood you be kind enuf to re-post da link?

Certainly! It's at http://tinyurl.com/3cowb5

Cleo

Fangu! Mine unkle and aunt are expeckting usses!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/25/2008 8:08:31 PM
Old March 27th 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 16:31:25 -0700, Sylvia M's nimble, little paws
typed:

Maybee Elderhostel hazza twip tu Ittillee.

Pit2nya, reedin minemeowmeez mayelz.

Hey 'Toonya!

Duz you remembfur dat da Orient Eggspress wuz yur furst 'venture wif
da kommunity? Dat 'venture haz lotsa gudgud memoriez...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/26/2008 8:15:10 PM
Old March 27th 08, 06:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 16:31:25 -0700, Sylvia M's nimble, little paws
typed:

Maybee Elderhostel hazza twip tu Ittillee.

Pit2nya, reedin minemeowmeez mayelz.

Hey 'Toonya!

Duz you remembfur dat da Orient Eggspress wuz yur furst 'venture wif
da kommunity? Dat 'venture haz lotsa gudgud memoriez...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/26/2008 8:15:10 PM

I wented bak an luukt.
Dat wuz fun tu rememfurr!
Den I wented moooor waaaay bak, tu mine bery foizt pozt on Jan 4 2005
Yu weer da foizt tu anser.
I sed "Uh, h'lo". Rememfurr?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 28th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 23:07:03 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

I wented bak an luukt.
Dat wuz fun tu rememfurr!
Den I wented moooor waaaay bak, tu mine bery foizt pozt on Jan 4 2005
Yu weer da foizt tu anser.
I sed "Uh, h'lo". Rememfurr?

I does, 'Toonya, an it sees dat time just flies, duzzent it....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/27/2008 8:40:48 PM
Old March 30th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Kitty Schottland gently hugs and headbutts each of her new relatives.

I smell the most delicious food! Let's go eat!

Kitty Schottland

O T grabs Lewi in a big hug and gives Kitty Schottland gentle head butts.
Piglet grabe her new relative and gives her big huge. Willow in her fncy
leather studded collar gently hugh KS and says "Welkom to da familee".
Sassy dog takes a paw and raises it to Kitty Schottland. "He is all yours
nw, I gotta go bak and see how Maggie is doing"

The reception is right here, at the Hemingway House! Rebecca even put up
a table for FluffyKits.

Kitty Schottland

You are now wedwinked.

When and where are the reception?