Vincent T. Pussycat II

Old January 6th 09, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Vincent T. II

Default Vincent T. Pussycat II

On Jan 5, 4:26*pm, The Boca Deb wrote:
I haz returned. *Ize no longer a tuxedo kitty, Ize come bak az a brown
tabby. *I hopez Ize fownd my owld frendz at rpcc. *Duz yu guyz
remember me?

Vincent T.

Who are your hoomins? *Do you live with any other kittiez?

Kitty Schottland, Age 18
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kittiez

I livz wit da Haven Howse Community, anna 2 big dawgs, (deyz nice) in
Mew York State now. I fink weze reskuin 2 teeny liddle dawgz dis
week. Kid sed Ize bigger dan dem. Deyz Meksiccan dawgz, she sed.
Maybe dey barkz in Spanish. Dey duzzent know Meowchat, datz fur
shure.

Vincent T. Pussycat II
Old January 6th 09, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Vincent T. II

On Jan 5, 6:27*pm, "Granby" wrote:
O T puffs out his chest. *Anna if u iz lookink for a girlkitty fren, Harri
amd me iz gaged so herself izn valiable.
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in ...

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 14:30:12 -0800, Vincent T. II wrote:

On Jan 5, 11:23 am, wrote:
I haz returned. Ize no longer a tuxedo kitty, Ize come bak az a brown
tabby. I hopez Ize fownd my owld frendz at rpcc. Duz yu guyz
remember me?

Vincent T.II

Da Boss duzzent no how tu operate dis new page so gud. *Wun of da baybee
catz bited hur fingerz, (3 of dem) anna dey needed bandaydz so sheze
typin lousy today. *BetsyRose diddent meen it. Sheze furry yung, anna
sheze teethin.

Ize rememburin efurryfing, but Ize lookin diffrunt since I got back. Dis
tyme Ize wuz borned inna kitchen here, cawze Boss anna Kid rescued myown
mama before Ize was borned dis tyme. *Ize gottid siblingz dis tyme, tu.
Sammy, Audrey, April II, anna Shelby II. *Ower mama iz cawled Blythe..
Sheze awl wite, wif extra toez. *Audrey anna April II gottid extra toez
tuu. *Da rest of us iz normal.

'Lilah iz back, tuu, oney we don't like each other no mor. *She lookz da
sayme, but se gottid two sisfurz awl tortiez anna deyz awl meen. Ize
gonna get a new wink-wink.

Vincent T. Pussycat II

That sounds like a nice family.

I'm now the oldest in my family. My sisfur Cleopatra (Her Royal Highness
Cleopatra Silvercat) used to be, but she went to the Rainbow Bridge last
month. Now I'm the oldest (I'm a tortie, but I'm a friendly tortie) and
I'm about 6 or 7 years old. My sisfur Tabitha is a longhaired black
girlcat, 5 or 6 years old, and she's missing for now (has been for a few
days). My brofur Sammy is about the same age as Tabitha, and is an orange
tabby. He was missing for 8 whole weeks, but came home last week! Then
there's Harri Roadcat (Harri is short for Harriet), she an orange tabby..
And finally there's Ranger Greykitten.

Amelia- Hide quoted text -

Datz ok. Ize gottid myown eye onna muted tortie naymed Cassie II.
Sheze a reel sweetie, but she duzzent kno me yet. Sheze furry yung.

Vincent T. Pussycat II
Old January 6th 09, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Vincent T. II

On Jan 5, 11:37*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
On Jan 5, 9:23*am, wrote:

I haz returned. *Ize no longer a tuxedo kitty, Ize come bak az a brown
tabby. *I hopez Ize fownd my owld frendz at rpcc. *Duz yu guyz
remember me?

Vincent T.

I'ze rememfur yew! Wall, da ol tux cat yew, enyweigh. Du yew rememfur
me? Ralph de Ralf? *Mineown humin (hur name iz Gabrielle) wuz finking
abowt yewr humin ana clowder da uffer deigh. *Iz da Boss still ritin
bukz? *Iz da orignal April still heer or did she hafta go tu da Bridj
ana com bak? Mineown sisfur Laura Ann Mihstol maid dat trip fife yeerz
ago but she hasnt com bak...I wish she wud.
* Ralph

HIhi, Ralph! Ize glad tu heer frum yu! April kame bak az a brown
tabby awlso. Sheze my twin sisfur now. She didn't lyke da Bridge
wifout ower hoominz needer. Weze bof yung anna helfy now, anna myown
kidneys iz inna better shayp, tuu.

Maybe Laura Ann will be bak, tuu. She did menshun it wen I tawked wif
herat da Bridge.

Vincent T. Pussycat II
Old January 6th 09, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Vincent T. II

On Jan 6, 12:39*am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in ...

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 08:23:47 -0800, thewrittenword2002 wrote:

I haz returned. *Ize no longer a tuxedo kitty, Ize come bak az a
brown
tabby. *I hopez Ize fownd my owld frendz at rpcc. *Duz yu guyz
remember
me?

Vincent T.

Heow du yu du, Vincent T. Pussycat II?
I yam Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee, an I hab olny bin heer for fower yeerz,
an mine RB sisfurr Dyna wuz heer furr mor'n twu yeerz.
Wuz yu heer den?
Mine dummeowmee duzent rememfurr, buttid dat duzent kownt furr mutsh.
--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

I wuz at da Bridge frum 2005 tu 2006. Ize hoam agen, anna Ize gonna
stay az long az I ken.

Vincent T. Pussycat II
Old January 6th 09, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Vincent T. II

On Jan 6, 2:42*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
:

[...]

Hihi Vincent.

My name is Mosey, and I'm the oldest in my famlee tew, mine 19 yeer old
Unkle Mutt went tew da Bridge Dec 9 2007...hee wuz black n white wiff six
toes on eech frunt foot..did yoo happen tew see him? *I am 6 yeers old, n
mine neece a snarky longhair torti name Sqweex iz 5 yeers old n hur wink
Pookie, is a tuxedo n he iz 4 yeers old n dere dotter Pipps , a shorthair
torite iz 3 yeers old. Hur haz a attitood tew.
Iz nise tew meet yoo
Mosey- Hide quoted text -

Ize bin bak sinse Sept 7, 2006. Dem 3 toriez, Delilah Sue, Spicecake,
anna Lily II, dey awl haz attituedz.

Vincent T. Pussycat II
Old January 6th 09, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Vincent T. II

On Jan 6, 2:55*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"Amelia T Cat"

HIHI Amelia! Itz so gud tu reed meowchat agen!

Vincent

If I remember correctly, didn't you go to the RB around 2003 or so? So
then you have come back in another kitty-body to keep your humans
company, I guess? I'm glad to hear that! It is so very important for us
to keep an eye on our humans. I'm impressed with your dedication.

Amelia

Amelia, that is so freaky. *My Neffew Pookie looks just like my Sister
Molly, she would be 6 years old too, and *went to The Bridge in 2000. *When
she was a bitty, she liked to climb, and one night, she climbed on our roof,
fell off and broke herself.
Meowmie n Paw had to send hur to The Bridge. *Then in 2000, a kid from a
ruff neighborhood asked Meowmie if she's like tew have a kitten and showed
her Pookie. *She couldn't say no. *Wow,,

Mosey

Ize not lookin da same, but Ize still hansum. Anna Ize keepin myown
purrsinalitee.

Vincent T. Pussycat II
Old January 6th 09, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lee (Soft) said tell you welcome back and she remembered the cattery.
"Vincent T. II" wrote in message
On Jan 5, 6:05 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T and I wazn here when u waz. Gramby talked to Auntie Soft
(Miz Violets hooman) who izn on line rite now.

Her asked if u wuz from Meow Jersie and did yourownself rite a book? She
said if u wuz diz perzon, we wud allz enjoy your being bak.
"The Boca Deb" wrote in

I haz returned. Ize no longer a tuxedo kitty, Ize come bak az a brown
tabby. I hopez Ize fownd my owld frendz at rpcc. Duz yu guyz
remember me?

Vincent T.

Who are your hoomins? Do you live with any other kittiez?

Kitty Schottland, Age 18
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kittiez

Datz us! We used tu liv inna Mew Jersey wen Ize wuz heer be4. I
dident write da book, da Boss did. Sheze ritin anudder wun now.
Sheze hooked on ritin, Ize thinkin. Now weze in New Yor State, inna
mountains. We gottic nuf land fur a small park here, anna Haven House
gottid itz own buildin. We gottid lotz uv snow, but da Cattery iz
nice anna warm anna comfertabul.

Vincent T. Pussycat II

Old January 6th 09, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Jan 5, 11:23*am, wrote:
I haz returned. *Ize no longer a tuxedo kitty, Ize come bak az a brown
tabby. *I hopez Ize fownd my owld frendz at rpcc. *Duz yu guyz
remember me?

Vincent T.

Hihi Vincent. Ize gess yu duzznt rememfur us, sins yu dint ansur owr
welkum bak. :-(

Weez DaRennieKidz, an Ize shur yu met owr broffur Vinnie, an owr
liddle sisfur Liddle Zoë Underfoot whyl yu wur at da Bridj?

Anyhoo, owr famblee haz grown an grown, an owr meowmie, Anti Heather,
iz now wurkin wif a reskew up heer in Catnada. Da hows iz full tu da
brim wif kittiez wif RennieKidz an fosterkittiez.

Yu mite rememfur wun uv da orijinil RennieKidz. We wur: Oz, Voodoo,
Kissa, Willow, Liddle Zoë Underfoot (RB), Vinnie (RB), Hemi, Marble,
Matthias an Maestro. Weez lost Kissa, an Hemi dis yeer, so yu mite
hav met dem at da Bridj tu.

Dude yu rememfur us now?

Oz, fur DaRennieKidz
Old January 6th 09, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 04:34:14 -0800 (PST), "Vincent T. II"
wrote:

On Jan 5, 6:18*pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 08:23:47 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

I haz returned. *Ize no longer a tuxedo kitty, Ize come bak az a brown
tabby. *I hopez Ize fownd my owld frendz at rpcc. *Duz yu guyz
remember me?

Vincent T.

do you eet the saim fudz as when you was a tuxedo? do you eet
different fudz?
sekritary of fudz beauty

We awl eetz Purina Yoorinary Tract stuff. 'Sept da dawgz. Dey eetz
Pedigree. Purina anna Pedigree wuzzent onna recall list.

Vincent T. Pussyct II

is that the saim fudz you ated before you went to the bridj? i like
fudz a lot and want to know effurrythink about fudz.
beauty

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...ySWeightChart#

dubbleclik on the thummnail fur a bigger pikchur.
Old January 6th 09, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb

I haz returned. *Ize no longer a tuxedo kitty, Ize come bak az a brown
tabby. *I hopez Ize fownd my owld frendz at rpcc. *Duz yu guyz
remember me?

Vincent T.

Who are your hoomins? *Do you live with any other kittiez?

Kitty Schottland, Age 18
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kittiez

My humanz iz Jeanne (da Boss) an Victoria (da Kid, oney sheze notta
kid no mor)

I think I rememfur you and your hoomins. Did yourownselves have a
bruffer named Dennis, or was that some other kitty?

Kitty Schottland, Age 18
Chief Tortie In Residence
Secretary Of Elder Kittiez