[OT]PC Game recommendation

Old December 18th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default [OT]PC Game recommendation

Yowie wrote:

wrote in message

OMG, you have a Baby Geek!!

What else would you get if you crossed to geeks?

We're worried that he'll rebel and turn into a popular, fashionable, sports
nut :-)

Aaaaarrrgghhh! NOOoooo!!

Joyce - not really a geek, but as a former hippie, I too would be horrified

Old December 18th 07, 10:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Yowie wrote:
wrote in message
Yowie wrote:

We're a family of 3 WoW addicts - Cary has been able to play WoW
since before his 3rd birthday and is reasonably competant

OMG, you have a Baby Geek!!

What else would you get if you crossed to geeks?

We're worried that he'll rebel and turn into a popular, fashionable,
sports nut :-)

Yowie

If he does, put him up for adoption. eg
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 2nd 08, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

Default WoW cats (was: [OT]PC Game recommendation)

"Yowie" wrote in
:

We're a family of 3 WoW addicts - Cary has been able to play WoW since
before his 3rd birthday and is reasonably competant and playing both
my Druid (lvl 63, balance build) and Joel's rogue (lvl 70, I have no
idea what build). He does tend to like casting my treants just that
little but much, though.

We're all on the Eldre' Thalas server. Oddly, my druid is
called....Yowie
:-)

Wow, my guild is on ET. We're Thud and Blunder, Alliance side. (I also
have a couple toons on Horde side for trade.) I'll watch for you.

Ah, here you are!

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/ch...t.xml?r=Eldre%
27Thalas&n=Yowie

I've got a 63 hunter and 64 paladin:

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/ch...t.xml?r=Eldre%
27Thalas&n=Sonata

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/ch...t.xml?r=Eldre%
27Thalas&n=Susicivus

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/gu...o.xml?r=Eldre%
27Thalas&n=Thud+and+Blunder&p=1
Old January 4th 08, 09:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"ScratchMonkey" wrote in message
. ..
"Yowie" wrote in
:

[...]

On the Horde side, I'm Thatdaddy, a level 6 Belf warlock. Our guild is
"Really too Drunk to Care". I'm also strongly affiliated with the alliance
guild "Too Drunk to Care" - I'm an *honourary* member, although technically
my guild is still Kindred. The trouble with being an Aussie on an American
server is that my main play time - eveings - is early morning over there.
Whereas DH Joel, who plays during our day, is suited perfectly to American
servers where most people play in their evenings. I enjoy being a member of
a big guild when I get a chance to log in during the day, as I like the
playful chat. But I don't get to play with them as I'm rarely if ever really
on when they are on. The Too Drunk to Care guilds are Aussie, hence why I
hang with them alot too.

Yowie