WooooooHooooo! Mathew is back

Old February 8th 04, 06:24 AM
John Biltz

Default WooooooHooooo! Mathew is back

This morning there was Mathew poking his head under the patio wall.
Bruiser was sooooo happy they were running the neighborhood together and
you could see the joy in their posture and movement. Now the rest of the
story I found out later. I got a knock on my door and it was Paul,
Mathew's person, he told me that this morning Bruiser had paid them a
visit. He was at their patio door and wanted to see Mathew so they let
him in and they wrestled around for awhile. Mathew is now neutered so
they let him out to play. He said they are going to let him out in the
mornings from now on. He said he hoped Mathew did not bother me. I told
him the truth I was really really happy to see him because Bruiser was
driving Maya and me crazy.

Old February 8th 04, 06:36 AM
Takayuki

John Biltz wrote:
This morning there was Mathew poking his head under the patio wall.
Bruiser was sooooo happy they were running the neighborhood together and
you could see the joy in their posture and movement.

That's wonderful news! Those best buds shouldn't be separated.

Old February 8th 04, 07:49 AM
Marina

"John Biltz" wrote
This morning there was Mathew poking his head under the patio wall.
Bruiser was sooooo happy they were running the neighborhood together and
you could see the joy in their posture and movement.

Yay! Bruiser has his buddy back! So nice to hear that they are back playing
with each other, and the snip didn't change their relationship.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 8th 04, 09:47 AM
polonca12000

I'm so very happy for all of you, great news!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"John Biltz" wrote in message
.net...
This morning there was Mathew poking his head under the patio wall.
Bruiser was sooooo happy they were running the neighborhood together and
you could see the joy in their posture and movement. snip

Old February 8th 04, 12:10 PM
Adrian

John Biltz wrote:
This morning there was Mathew poking his head under the patio wall.
Bruiser was sooooo happy they were running the neighborhood together
and you could see the joy in their posture and movement. Now the rest
of the story I found out later. I got a knock on my door and it was
Paul, Mathew's person, he told me that this morning Bruiser had paid
them a visit. He was at their patio door and wanted to see Mathew so
they let him in and they wrestled around for awhile. Mathew is now
neutered so they let him out to play. He said they are going to let
him out in the mornings from now on. He said he hoped Mathew did not
bother me. I told him the truth I was really really happy to see him
because Bruiser was driving Maya and me crazy.

That's great news, it's so nice when cats are friends.
--
Adrian
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old February 8th 04, 07:17 PM
Jo Firey

I'm so happy for Bruiser and for Matthew. I love cat buddies and it seems
to work out best for them when they don't have to share the same home and
slave. Less rivalry.
Jo
"John Biltz" wrote in message
.net...
This morning there was Mathew poking his head under the patio wall.
Bruiser was sooooo happy they were running the neighborhood together and
you could see the joy in their posture and movement. Now the rest of the
story I found out later. I got a knock on my door and it was Paul,
Mathew's person, he told me that this morning Bruiser had paid them a
visit. He was at their patio door and wanted to see Mathew so they let
him in and they wrestled around for awhile. Mathew is now neutered so
they let him out to play. He said they are going to let him out in the
mornings from now on. He said he hoped Mathew did not bother me. I told
him the truth I was really really happy to see him because Bruiser was
driving Maya and me crazy.

Back from Burma (long) OT badwilson Cat anecdotes 51 January 3rd 04 08:57 PM
Back AGAIN badwilson Cat anecdotes 4 November 19th 03 05:11 AM
Back with purrs and cat reports Karen Cat anecdotes 10 November 8th 03 03:25 PM
She's back! Stacey Sharpe Cat anecdotes 26 November 4th 03 10:07 PM
Pirate's back Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 9 November 3rd 03 12:18 PM