[purr request

Old October 10th 03, 07:10 AM
rrb_091903

Default [purr request

Hello, Everyone. It seems like when it rains it pours it seems. Earlier
tonight my Mom's friend was re-admitted to the hospital after surgical
complications occurred after a few days. I can't go into further details
because I said I wouldn't. But I am sure any female's out there can
understand. In any case she needs prayers, and candles lit for her for
any who are willing.

Regards, Rich

Old October 10th 03, 10:31 AM
Yowie

"rrb_091903" wrote in message
Hello, Everyone. It seems like when it rains it pours it seems. Earlier
tonight my Mom's friend was re-admitted to the hospital after surgical
complications occurred after a few days. I can't go into further details
because I said I wouldn't. But I am sure any female's out there can
understand. In any case she needs prayers, and candles lit for her for
any who are willing.

Many sympathies to your Mom's friend. Happy to send purrs and prayers and
light some candles for her.

Yowie

Old October 10th 03, 04:24 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 23:10:54 -0700, rrb_091903
wrote:

Hello, Everyone. It seems like when it rains it pours it seems. Earlier
tonight my Mom's friend was re-admitted to the hospital after surgical
complications occurred after a few days. I can't go into further details
because I said I wouldn't. But I am sure any female's out there can
understand. In any case she needs prayers, and candles lit for her for
any who are willing.

Regards, Rich

Sending prayrers and healing purrs
Old October 10th 03, 08:44 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for your Mom's friend to feel better ASAP,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"rrb_091903" wrote in message
Hello, Everyone. It seems like when it rains it pours it seems. Earlier
tonight my Mom's friend was re-admitted to the hospital after surgical
complications occurred after a few days. snip

Old October 10th 03, 10:32 PM
Brenda

"rrb_091903" wrote in message
Hello, Everyone. It seems like when it rains it pours it seems. Earlier
tonight my Mom's friend was re-admitted to the hospital after surgical
complications occurred after a few days. I can't go into further details
because I said I wouldn't. But I am sure any female's out there can
understand. In any case she needs prayers, and candles lit for her for
any who are willing.

Regards, Rich

purrs enroute.
Brenda

Old October 11th 03, 04:03 AM
lrulan

Purrs and prayers go out from us for your mother's friend.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old October 11th 03, 07:55 AM
LOL

rrb_091903 wrote in message ...
Hello, Everyone. It seems like when it rains it pours it seems. Earlier
tonight my Mom's friend was re-admitted to the hospital after surgical
complications occurred after a few days. I can't go into further details
because I said I wouldn't. But I am sure any female's out there can
understand. In any case she needs prayers, and candles lit for her for
any who are willing.

Regards, Rich

Many healing purrs are on their way; I hope your mom's friend recovers
soon and completely.
------
Krista