Trip purrs

Old August 1st 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default Trip purrs

I'm going to my mom's on Wednesday for her 80th birthday on Thursday
and will be back Sunday night. Some good wishes for a safe trip (10
hours each way) and healthy pets (new pet sitter, first time leaving
Pearl with shots and flovent
and Sugar hides from people and tends to quit eating when I am gone)
would be heartily appreciated. Thought I'd post now just in case I
don't get a chance to tomorrow.

Old August 1st 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Karen wrote:
I'm going to my mom's on Wednesday for her 80th birthday on Thursday
and will be back Sunday night. Some good wishes for a safe trip (10
hours each way) and healthy pets (new pet sitter, first time leaving
Pearl with shots and flovent
and Sugar hides from people and tends to quit eating when I am gone)
would be heartily appreciated. Thought I'd post now just in case I
don't get a chance to tomorrow.

Have fun on your trip, and purrs for the kitties! It'll just be a few
short days. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Old August 1st 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Karen wrote:
I'm going to my mom's on Wednesday for her 80th birthday on Thursday and
will be back Sunday night. Some good wishes for a safe trip (10 hours
each way) and healthy pets (new pet sitter, first time leaving Pearl
with shots and flovent and Sugar hides from people and tends to quit
eating when I am gone) would be heartily appreciated. Thought I'd post
now just in case I don't get a chance to tomorrow.

Purrs that everything goes well. I've been meaning to ask how Sugar and
Pearl are doing? Purrs also that you can enjoy your trip and not worry
about the girls.

Old August 1st 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Karen wrote:
I'm going to my mom's on Wednesday for her 80th birthday on Thursday
and will be back Sunday night. Some good wishes for a safe trip (10
hours each way) and healthy pets (new pet sitter, first time leaving
Pearl with shots and flovent
and Sugar hides from people and tends to quit eating when I am gone)
would be heartily appreciated. Thought I'd post now just in case I
don't get a chance to tomorrow.

Have a safe trip, Karen, and try not to worry! Have fun, and happy
birthday to your mom!

Sherry

Old August 1st 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Karen wrote:
I'm going to my mom's on Wednesday for her 80th birthday on Thursday
and will be back Sunday night. Some good wishes for a safe trip (10
hours each way) and healthy pets (new pet sitter, first time leaving
Pearl with shots and flovent
and Sugar hides from people and tends to quit eating when I am gone)
would be heartily appreciated. Thought I'd post now just in case I
don't get a chance to tomorrow.

Have a good trip. Purrs for everything to go well.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old August 1st 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Karen wrote:
I'm going to my mom's on Wednesday for her 80th birthday on Thursday
and will be back Sunday night. Some good wishes for a safe trip (10
hours each way) and healthy pets (new pet sitter, first time leaving
Pearl with shots and flovent
and Sugar hides from people and tends to quit eating when I am gone)
would be heartily appreciated. Thought I'd post now just in case I
don't get a chance to tomorrow.

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for a safe trip, healthy pets
and for Sugar not to hide,
Polonca and Soncek

Old August 2nd 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Karen wrote:
I'm going to my mom's on Wednesday for her 80th birthday on Thursday and
will be back Sunday night. Some good wishes for a safe trip (10 hours
each way) and healthy pets (new pet sitter, first time leaving Pearl
with shots and flovent and Sugar hides from people and tends to quit
eating when I am gone) would be heartily appreciated. Thought I'd post
now just in case I don't get a chance to tomorrow.

Purrs for all of the above are on the way.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old August 3rd 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-08-01, Karen penned:
I'm going to my mom's on Wednesday for her 80th birthday on Thursday
and will be back Sunday night. Some good wishes for a safe trip (10
hours each way) and healthy pets (new pet sitter, first time leaving
Pearl with shots and flovent
and Sugar hides from people and tends to quit eating when I am gone)
would be heartily appreciated. Thought I'd post now just in case I
don't get a chance to tomorrow.

Purrs for the cats' health, your nerves and health, oh, and your mom's
continued good health as well.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Purrs from a purr-less Lisakatt Cat anecdotes 20 December 20th 05 10:39 PM
Purrs and Headbutts Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 0 December 20th 05 10:23 PM
Purrs, please? JBHajos Cat anecdotes 37 December 16th 05 03:40 AM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Kitty purrs and tuna purrs Dan M Cat anecdotes 57 July 22nd 04 07:00 AM