Sunrise, Hous of Coan 1995-7/1/2011

Old July 2nd 11, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Sunrise, Hous of Coan 1995-7/1/2011

Despite da menny purrs dat shee receevd and da duvoted care ob da
hoomins an her doggy da Bear, Sunrise gotted tired and din't wike
eeting anymore. An shee wanned to see her Wink, da Winnie.

Sew shee wen to da Bridj frum a deep gnap and will stay wiff mine
Mommy an wiff her wink an awl ob our othr frenz at da Bridj until we
join herseff.

Uncl Bill cannot see da screan furry well, so I will seigh moar later.

--
Sunrise, for her tearful Hous, waiting for da memerees to heel usses
Old July 2nd 11, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Dis iz furry sadsad, and we will purr fur Sunrise's jernee an fur da fambly
lefted behind.

Rebecca

Old July 2nd 11, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 16:45:32 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven wrote:

Despite da menny purrs dat shee receevd and da duvoted care ob da
hoomins an her doggy da Bear, Sunrise gotted tired and din't wike
eeting anymore. An shee wanned to see her Wink, da Winnie.

Sew shee wen to da Bridj frum a deep gnap and will stay wiff mine
Mommy an wiff her wink an awl ob our othr frenz at da Bridj until we
join herseff.

Uncl Bill cannot see da screan furry well, so I will seigh moar later.

We is sowwy to reed ob dis, and sends owr deepest purrs fur Sunrise,
an owr healing Purrs for Unka Will.

She wuz a much lubbed kitty here on RPCC, and it will not be da same
wifout her bootiful, lady-wike self...

Dis has been a furry sadsad munf on RPCC.

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/1/2011 8:22:32 PM

Old July 2nd 11, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

We iz so sorri we missed diz. Da gramby kant sit too long at a timez so her
didn’t chek until late diz dai. We sendz puyrrz and prayerz for doze left
behne. I knowz her iz safe dere wiff all dem dat wented afore herself.
Hugs to u all. Piglett and family.

Old July 2nd 11, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

On nose, diz iz sew sad, n we r sew sawry fur Unk Bill, n ai wyl lit uh
Candle fur Sunrise n sinse ai kan unly uze 5 ledder ai wyl kawl et PRTY1,
iffen dat is mz umkay wiff yew.
Sunrise wuz sew luffed bai awl uff usses.
Der r sew minny pore broke hartz gnows.
Luffs, Mosey, MeOwy, Pooky, Sqweex n Pipps n Anti Kyla [hoo haz uh bad kase
uff MMS rite now.]

Old July 2nd 11, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze so sorri to heer dis, an weze hope dan Sunrise had an ez trip to
da bridj. Weze purrin hard fur doze left behind, dat da gud memfuriez
remayne an da hole in yur harts iz filled wif da luv.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Old July 2nd 11, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_3_]

On 07/01/2011 05:45 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
Despite da menny purrs dat shee receevd and da duvoted care ob da
hoomins an her doggy da Bear, Sunrise gotted tired and din't wike
eeting anymore. An shee wanned to see her Wink, da Winnie.

Sew shee wen to da Bridj frum a deep gnap and will stay wiff mine
Mommy an wiff her wink an awl ob our othr frenz at da Bridj until we
join herseff.

Uncl Bill cannot see da screan furry well, so I will seigh moar later.

--
Sunrise, for her tearful Hous, waiting for da memerees to heel usses

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...."
It's hard to let you go....

Heartfelt condolences from MLB
Old July 2nd 11, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I yam soo sowee tu rede diz, Unka Bill.
Ower hart goez owt tu yu an Sunrise.
I yam in meatloaf pozishun, purrink Sunrise to da Bridge.
--
Pit.nya

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Despite da menny purrs dat shee receevd and da duvoted care ob da
hoomins an her doggy da Bear, Sunrise gotted tired and din't wike
eeting anymore. An shee wanned to see her Wink, da Winnie.

Sew shee wen to da Bridj frum a deep gnap and will stay wiff mine
Mommy an wiff her wink an awl ob our othr frenz at da Bridj until we
join herseff.

Uncl Bill cannot see da screan furry well, so I will seigh moar later.

--
Sunrise, for her tearful Hous, waiting for da memerees to heel usses

Cinni, Howse uf Koster, April 1995 - April 2011 Da Koster Katz Cat community 17 April 19th 11 06:08 PM
ping sunrise!!! Stormmee Cat community 2 July 10th 10 04:51 AM
Ping: Sunrise da Pritty One Granby Cat community 16 October 31st 09 10:30 PM
Samanfa's Hous Will in New Haven Cat community 2 August 28th 09 08:33 PM
A tribyoot to Winnie, Howze of Coan Mme. Anas ^..^[_4_] Cat community 14 October 18th 08 12:46 AM