Outdoor vs Indoor Cats Again!

Old January 10th 04, 09:40 PM
Luvskats00

Yes, Bob, you are a stupid troll! giggle..and a twit, to boot!
Old January 11th 04, 12:15 AM
Bob Brenchley.

On 10 Jan 2004 20:40:03 GMT, (Luvskats00) wrote:

Yes, Bob, you are a stupid troll! giggle..and a twit, to boot!

Stupid Troll.

--
Bob.

She's on holiday - well at least from the neck up.

Old January 14th 04, 03:31 PM
ParrotRob

"Bob Brenchley." wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 01:14:21 GMT, "ParrotRob"
wrote:

"Bob Brenchley." wrote in message
news
On 08 Jan 2004 04:05:57 GMT, (GovtLawyer) wrote:

You swapped one cage for another. If you had not been so selfish they
would have stood the chance of getting a proper home

That is pretty dim witted remark. Do you know how many there are like

that?
Oh, perhaps you think they should stay in the 2 X 4 cage forever, or

perhaps
they should be euthanized.

Why would I think that?

The problem with you, is that you offer no alternatives. Even a fool

like you
can't believe that all pet owners should open up their doors and let

their pets
out to fend for themselves?

Your stupidity is showing.

If having a pet is putting one in a cage, what is
the alternative?

The correct homing of a cat - where it is free to spend at least some
time each day outdoors with the freedom to roam as its will dictates.

I assume, that you aren't a pet owner.

You assume wrong.

I certainly hope not; you're too cold,
belligerent, and immature to deserve the pleasurable companionship of

pet.

I've kept cats for over 40 years. I've fostered cats for the last 12
years - including rescued cats who have been abused by being kept in
24/7, in some cases for years. Working with those cats, sometimes for
months, to help them build a proper life is very rewarding.

In addition I help raise money for a number of shelters - including
acting as advisor to a number of shelters in North America.

Name a single one. You can't, can you?

Oh do shut up you stupid troll.

Thanks, Bob. That's what I thought. You CAN'T name a single one, can you?

--
Imbecile.

Read my mind. Believe me, it is a short story...

Old January 14th 04, 03:52 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:31:55 GMT, "ParrotRob"
wrote:

Oh do shut up you stupid troll.

Thanks, Bob. That's what I thought. You CAN'T name a single one, can you?

Not to a stupid animal abusing troll like you ParrotSlob.

--
Bob.

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in
public.

Old January 15th 04, 08:34 AM
Luvskats00

Bob Brenchley.

was a twit
is a twit
will always be a twit

was a jerk
is a jerk
will alway be a jerk
and so on...
Old January 15th 04, 08:34 AM
Luvskats00

Bob Brenchley.

was a twit
is a twit
will always be a twit

was a jerk
is a jerk
will alway be a jerk
and so on...
Old January 15th 04, 11:31 PM
ParrotRob

wrote:

Oh do shut up you stupid troll.

Thanks, Bob. That's what I thought. You CAN'T name a single one, can

you?

Not to a stupid animal abusing troll like you ParrotSlob.

In other words, no. Thanks again.

--
Imbecile.

See, I've set aside this special time to humiliate myself in
public.