Hi, effurycat!

Old August 21st 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Hi, effurycat!

tedz iz efil, dey purtind ta like you den duz rude stuff you kant efin
remfur kuz you went ta sleep, Tiger shudderin
Cheryl Perkins wrote in message
Git a bad sekkertray, anna al kinds uv things hapins sinse I haz cheked
heer. Votin an effurtyfing.....I hasta confess I hasnt been followin
fings tutu much, wat wif thu bad sekkertary.

I spose I gotta interduce the Introodur. Hez called Sam, or sumtymes
Moses, but Meomie useta no a blak cat she calle Sam meny yeers ago
altho his reel name wuz Satan that she thot wuz a bad name fur a cat.

As yu kin guess, hez a boycat, 1-2 yeers old, gotten run outa his old
naybourhood becus he dint hava home and wuz moochin fud and fitin wif
cats wat did have homes. I thot Meomie mite leeve him at TED, but she
brot him home agin. He dusnt no yet, but hez goin bak fur the Big Snip
this week.

Mandy

Hiya Effurycat! This isnt a bad playce. Thu fud is regyoular, but it's
furry hard tu get Out, an that grouchy old lady, I meen, Empress Mandy,
wont let me sleep onna bed. I dont no wat alla fuss is bout TED - I got
lots of pets and sum treets, altho too uv them tasted kinda bad.

Sam