Kitty's & Lewi's Wedwink Reception

Old April 13th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Kitty's & Lewi's Wedwink Reception

Meow! Fangu so much for coming!

Concatulations to both of you. I'm sure you will be very happy together.

Fangu! offers head-bonks all around

Kitty Schottland

Old April 13th 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Kitty Schottland and her new winkwink, Lewi D. Cat, line up under the
cat-sized canopy that the Hemingway Cats put up for them, and begin
receiving guests.

Meow! Fangu so much for coming!

[Tiger and Anaïs meow]

Concatulations, you two! Dat wuz a luffly ceremony!

Oh, fangu so much! I'm glad it's over, and I'm glad I'm winkwinked to Lewi.

Kitty Schottland

Old April 13th 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Kitty Schottland and her new winkwink, Lewi D. Cat, line up under the
cat-sized canopy that the Hemingway Cats put up for them, and begin
receiving guests.

Meow! Fangu so much for coming!

OT, how about we go concatulate dem?

[Harri and OT walk over to the receiving line]

Miz KS, concatulations to you and Mister Lewi.

[Harri offers a nose-touch]

Fangu! Nosetouch back atcha

Kitty Schottland

Old April 13th 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

You're quite welcome! Are youse having a goodgood time?

Kitty Schottland

It waz a bootiful seremony, an fangu fur welkomin us to diz bootiful place
fur da ception.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

PixieDust413 wrote:
Kitty Schottland and her new winkwink, Lewi D. Cat, line up under the
cat-sized canopy that the Hemingway Cats put up for them, and begin
receiving guests.

Meow! Fangu so much for coming!

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Winkwink Of Lewi D. Cat

Old April 13th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Kitty Schottland and her new winkwink, Lewi D. Cat, line up under the
cat-sized canopy that the Hemingway Cats put up for them, and begin
receiving guests.

Meow! Fangu so much for coming!

Somewhat more soberly than most celebrants, Maggy May, Missy, Sunrise
and Wascal are in the line. There are small gift-bags in their paws
and the smell of nip comes from the bags.

Maggy May: WooToo senz hur concacholashuns. Sheee is takin kar ub
Uncl Bill.

Offers headbumps all around. I understand. I take care of the PawPaw,
too, in addition to being Lewi's winkwink.

Kitty Schottland

Old April 13th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi shifts from one paw to the other, anxious to get going to Italy. He
smiles at his beautiful new Wink and is so happy the ceremony is over.

He looks around at all of his friends and sees O T port back into the room.
"Lewi, dat twit momcat had of dem liffed. Dey iz all finez now. I nedz som
fudz, dat portink deze eventz is hard hard wurk.eight babies. Onlyee
m...

Old April 13th 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Fangu! Harp music? Has the orchestra started playing already?

Kitty Schottland

Meow, Kitty Schottland an Lewi. Concatulashunz to yoo bof! It wuz a
bootiful serrymony.

Rebecca, trying to figure out where the harp music is coming from

Old April 13th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Kitty Schottland and her new winkwink, Lewi D. Cat, line up under the
cat-sized canopy that the Hemingway Cats put up for them, and begin
receiving guests.

Meow! Fangu so much for coming!

Et wuz a lufly serromoy. Fangu furry mutch fur envitin me.
whispers intew Lewi's ear..dunt haff no widdle furkidz ..knot fur a longh
tyme*

No, Mosey, we won't. We've both been fixedwhennotbroke.

njoy yer new bryde G
*gentle happy nosepoink on Kitty's cheek* Lucky gurl
Yew wook beatiiful.
I hab a pressy fur yew boff dat iwill put on da table.

Fangu! offers headbumps

Kitty Schottland

Old April 13th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

We are a kitten-free couple.

Kitty Schottland

Lewi reading his friends mind. There will be no furkids, not now, not
ever. If Kitty Schottland wants to supervise the raising of a stray furkid
that comes alone fine but, none for us.

Old April 13th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

You're welcome! offers headbumps and nosetouches

Kitty Schottland

Fangu fur inviteng us! What a wunderful seremony! Weer so happy fur mew.

Lucy, wif Chester

Lewi's relative Stormmee Cat anecdotes 0 December 28th 07 05:12 AM
At the reception Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Cat community 39 November 10th 05 03:28 AM
Kitty Schottland's Wedding Reception PixieDust413 Cat community 31 April 3rd 05 02:49 PM
Lilith and Sammy's reception ShortTail Tom Cat community 6 July 14th 04 06:31 AM
Lilith and Sammy's reception Tabitha Kitten Cat community 3 July 9th 04 02:29 AM