John's Cat Went to the Bridge

Old September 17th 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default John's Cat Went to the Bridge

John called a short while ago. His cat, Kidder, went to the Bridge early
this morning.

He'd taken him to the vet on Monday because he wasn't "acting right". The
vet said Kidder was severely anemic. I don't know how they were treating
him for the anemia but he was supposed to take him back to the vet on
Friday. He found him on the floor this morning; he was gone Kidder was
(he guesses) about 12 years old.

Jill

Old September 17th 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Sep 17, 12:52*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
John called a short while ago. *His cat, Kidder, went to the Bridge early
this morning.

He'd taken him to the vet on Monday because he wasn't "acting right". *The
vet said Kidder was severely anemic. *I don't know how they were treating
him for the anemia but he was supposed to take him back to the vet on
Friday. *He found him on the floor this morning; he was gone *Kidder was
(he guesses) about 12 years old.

Jill

Purrs for John and for you for the loss of Kidder. Purrs for Kidder as
he goes on an adventure that none of us can imagine, free of anemia,
pain and fear.

To absent friends.

--
Will in New Haven
Old September 17th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
John called a short while ago. His cat, Kidder, went to the Bridge early
this morning.

He'd taken him to the vet on Monday because he wasn't "acting right". The
vet said Kidder was severely anemic. I don't know how they were treating
him for the anemia but he was supposed to take him back to the vet on
Friday. He found him on the floor this morning; he was gone Kidder
was (he guesses) about 12 years old.

Jill

My sympathy to John.

Joy

Old September 17th 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
. ..

Old September 17th 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Purrs on the way from our house too
Kyla

"Ann"
Purrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
see my cats at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ann791/sets/
*
*
*
. ..

Old September 17th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

jmcquown wrote:
John called a short while ago. His cat, Kidder, went to the Bridge
early this morning.

He'd taken him to the vet on Monday because he wasn't "acting right".
The vet said Kidder was severely anemic. I don't know how they were
treating him for the anemia but he was supposed to take him back to
the vet on Friday. He found him on the floor this morning; he was
gone Kidder was (he guesses) about 12 years old.

Jill

So very sad, purrs for John.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 17th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
John called a short while ago. His cat, Kidder, went to the Bridge early
this morning.

He'd taken him to the vet on Monday because he wasn't "acting right". The
vet said Kidder was severely anemic. I don't know how they were treating
him for the anemia but he was supposed to take him back to the vet on
Friday. He found him on the floor this morning; he was gone Kidder
was (he guesses) about 12 years old.

Jill

How sad. Purrs for both of them.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old September 17th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On 17 Sep, 17:52, "jmcquown" wrote:
John called a short while ago. *His cat, Kidder, went to the Bridge early
this morning.

He'd taken him to the vet on Monday because he wasn't "acting right". *The
vet said Kidder was severely anemic. *I don't know how they were treating
him for the anemia but he was supposed to take him back to the vet on
Friday. *He found him on the floor this morning; he was gone *Kidder was
(he guesses) about 12 years old.

Jill

I am so sorry to hear this. Purrs for Kidder and for John. We'll light
a candle for Kidder.

Helen M