British Intelligence finally catches up to RPCA

Old June 3rd 11, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Default British Intelligence finally catches up to RPCA

On Friday, June 3, 2011 12:04:53 PM UTC-6, Mark Edwards wrote:
Just as members of this group post recipes in response to spam, the
British MI6 intelligence agency has decided to replace bomb-making
instructions on al-Quaeda sites with cupcake recipes.

While there is certainly a difference in the seriousness between the
two problems, I thought the parallel was funny.

The story is he

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/igeneratio...e-recipe/10453

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Ahh, so they've seen how it works here? Excellent! Would make for a much nicer world if when people started bad mouthing others, someone would come in and give them a recipe (or better yet a taste of said baked/cooked good).. I think we'd be amazed at the response (you know, except for those who *like* eating stuff others cook, they'd start stuff just for the food).