What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

Old April 1st 10, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

a hundred years later she threw me out because i slept on the radiator
whilst she tried to teach me, my poor mother never did understand i got a B
with poor work habits... soft
"Granby" wrote in message
Good Lord, it is a wonder you even look at meowchat, let alone figure any
of it out. I really admire people who know different languages. I, who
was thrown out of French class by Mrs. Bossarte because I couldn't make
the right sounds no matter how hard I tried. She said is was my southern
Illinois and Kentucky "mess" coming through.
"Christine BA" wrote in message
1.4.2010 16:49, Stormmee kirjoitti:
tell your DH that english is my first tounge and i barely speak that
decently so if he can understand anything in a second one he is ahead of
me,
soft

Well, actually DH speaks Arabic, French, Italian and a stumbling English,
so Finnish is his 5th language. Just like French is my 5th too, but I'm
more fluent in that tho. (I've still got Russian and Italian on my
pallette after that one... )

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

Old April 1st 10, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da soft iz ofurwhelmed atta thought of evin gettin da english rite, let
alone alla doze ofur onez, Trudi watchin da smoke rize furm da softz earz
atta thot of learin alla dat
"Granby" wrote in message
Don't it make you feel..........."stoopid", this comment from a chorus of
3 cats sitting on the desk!
"Stormmee" wrote in message
*thud* the sound you heard was the soft falling ofur furm brain
overheat, Trudi

Old April 1st 10, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Christine BA[_3_]

1.4.2010 17:51, Granby kirjoitti:
Don't it make you feel..........."stoopid", this comment from a chorus of 3
cats sitting on the desk!

Well, I like languages, always have, spoke 2 from the get-go, Swedish at
home and Finnish with the kids in the yard. Went to the German School,
where everything was in German (maths, biology, history, etc.) except
Finnish and Swedish classes. I picked up the beginnings of English from
tv, English films and tv-shows with Finnish subtitles - instant
dictionary! So I had a head start on English even before we had it at
school. Then the French tagged along for the last three classes of
school. So when we had our graduation exams with six subjects mine were
five languages and the short course of maths.

And besides, some like languages, others like maths or physics or
whatever else... Liking a subject really helps to learn it.

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 1st 10, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

having a talent also helps, i am a big nutrition learner, can tell you
almost how to eat perfectly for your life/lifestlye... and i have a knack
for it, i think other subject areas are the same, soft

Old April 1st 10, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Christine BA[_3_]

1.4.2010 18:03, Stormmee kirjoitti:
having a talent also helps, i am a big nutrition learner, can tell you
almost how to eat perfectly for your life/lifestlye... and i have a knack
for it, i think other subject areas are the same, soft

I could use some of that, as I really really need to lose weight, but
unfortunately I love good food... so I eat too much... :/

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 1st 10, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

the first tip is change nothing of what you eat, weigh yourself and measure
yourself, then write down whatever you eat for a week, regular foods change
nothing... soft

Old April 1st 10, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

eight cats go running to anti christine,.... watch hersuf, she madda gramby
skinnier,.... Tiger fur hiz ever healther food hoze

Old April 1st 10, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Trust me on this, she can help. Since my heart attack, she has helped me
and even allows for my necessary splurges once in awhile.

Old April 1st 10, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Antee Sylvia's sekund langwedje is spozt tu b Spanglish, but hur got uh
Dee minuz da furzt simeztur, den uh Dee, Den twuu See minuzez.
We hut tawt liddul kidz in foizt an sekkunt graydz, den hur lernt gudgud
meowchat, kuz dey awl tawkt fonikz.

Neow dat hur had hur saye, az wewll az da foizt anser, weez "plonkin"
owtta heer.

Pit2nya

Old April 2nd 10, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 17:41:55 +0300, Christine BA's
nimble, little paws typed:

Yes, dark and sweet.

Awwwww, heza gud-lukin kitty!!!!!
--