one baked kitty

Old July 9th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Default one baked kitty

Nox is starting to stress.

She's used to DP leaving for a month (he had clerkship postings all
across Canada). The bitties going too was weird, and she got a bit
clingy, but did okay.

But now I have 2/3 of the apartment in boxes and Nox is getting
decidedly agitated at bare shelves, empty cabinets, barren tables.

I went to the local Wiccan shop to buy a big bag of catnip and now
every time Nocturne starts crying in the hall, I put out some nip and
get her baked.

She's now poly on the cat tree, not a care in the world.

--Fil
Nocturne's Dealer

Old July 10th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-07-09 16:45:04 -0500, Enfilade said:

Nox is starting to stress.

She's used to DP leaving for a month (he had clerkship postings all
across Canada). The bitties going too was weird, and she got a bit
clingy, but did okay.

But now I have 2/3 of the apartment in boxes and Nox is getting
decidedly agitated at bare shelves, empty cabinets, barren tables.

I went to the local Wiccan shop to buy a big bag of catnip and now
every time Nocturne starts crying in the hall, I put out some nip and
get her baked.

She's now poly on the cat tree, not a care in the world.

--Fil
Nocturne's Dealer

I hope this doesn't stress her too much! Purrs you are all reunited soon.

Old July 10th 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 9 Jul, 17:41, Karen wrote:

I hope this doesn't stress her too much!

Sounds to me like Nox is getting to like the idea of appearing
stressed (I don't for one moment believe she isn't planning horrible
revenge when everyone's back together again- Hide the cactus! I hope
your new places doesn't have a shelf over the bed for you to put a
lamp on) Because what has Meowmie done?

She has gone and got some excellent Mowie-Noxie (rather than Mowie-
Yowie! Excuse spelling) and is dealing it out in generous amounts

Nox happy- Fil trained to deal

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old July 11th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

She has gone and got some excellent Mowie-Noxie (rather than Mowie-
Yowie! Excuse spelling) and is dealing it out in generous amounts

I think the trick will be if we can keep her pleasantly stoned for the
cross-country drive.

--Fil

Kitty Club Announcement: Mousing Kitty Club CatTayls Cat community 2 November 28th 05 04:28 AM
Kitty Club Announcement: Mousing Kitty Club Harri Roadcat Cat community 52 November 28th 05 12:27 AM
Here kitty kitty..... SNATCH! TBird Cat anecdotes 3 December 28th 04 11:10 PM
Mad kitty! Singh Cat anecdotes 720 October 31st 04 03:34 AM
Kitty FC update 2 (long) was Kitty Farmcat missing SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 2 August 11th 04 11:49 PM