egstra kitties in owr hows?

Old September 18th 03, 07:59 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Default egstra kitties in owr hows?

Amelia T Cat had some very interesting things
to say about egstra kitties in owr hows?:

Meowmie tellz me dat dos kitties iz mine siblings. I don unnerstan cuz
I fot Ghost an Freyr wuz mine siblins...whuts a kitty to do?

Oh, dear kitty friend, youz MUST put your paw down! Youz MUST tell your
hoomins that egstra kitties are NOT allowed!

I need to get my humans trained on that, too. They told me that Dad's
parents' cat is going to be staying with us for a few days next week.
He's been here before, and he's a grouch [and upsets Mom by getting
into cabinets and shoving stuff out].

Felix, not looking forward to his houseguest

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old September 19th 03, 01:01 AM
Hotspur

Seanette Blaylock wrote in message . ..
Amelia T Cat had some very interesting things
to say about egstra kitties in owr hows?:

Meowmie tellz me dat dos kitties iz mine siblings. I don unnerstan cuz
I fot Ghost an Freyr wuz mine siblins...whuts a kitty to do?

Oh, dear kitty friend, youz MUST put your paw down! Youz MUST tell your
hoomins that egstra kitties are NOT allowed!

I need to get my humans trained on that, too. They told me that Dad's
parents' cat is going to be staying with us for a few days next week.
He's been here before, and he's a grouch [and upsets Mom by getting
into cabinets and shoving stuff out].

Felix, not looking forward to his houseguest

Meowee Amelia,

De hoomins tells me dat dez kitties iz not stayin heer fur gud.
Meowmie sez dat de liddle tabby baby will be lifin wif unkle Brian an
ant Crissy when it lurns dat hoominz is gud. Iz tryin to speed up diz
by tellin it fru de door dat hoominz iz gud, but I'm finkin dat de
kitty iz not lissen. Meommie wudn't tells me nufin bowt de blak kitty
whut iz in der. I did heer hur say sumfin tho abowt too mur kittiez
needin to be trapped. Iz diz goonna be a kitty refuge? Iz hopes not.

Seti, fur Ghost and Freyr
Old October 20th 03, 12:08 PM
Miss Violette

good on you for helping these guys, Lee
Hotspur wrote in message
om...
How shokin all kitties. Owr hoomin iz doin sumfin kaled "trapin"
kitties. Now we iz not shur whut diz involfs. But whut we no iz dat
efentully dez kitties whut been "trapped" ends up in owf library an we
iz no allowd in der but de hoomins iz. We heer dem talkin an cooin an
sayin fings like "Yoo iz jus a liddle bug." an "Iz ok, sweety, hoomins
iz gud fings." I purrsunally take egsepshun to de little bug, cuz
dat's whut dey kalls me.

Meowmie tellz me dat dos kitties iz mine siblings. I don unnerstan cuz
I fot Ghost an Freyr wuz mine siblins...whuts a kitty to do?

hoomin note: Seti's stray momma had 5 kittens under our tree last
year. Seti made her way out and got lost. WE found her and took her
in. Then we caught the others and got them homes. Happened again this
year. Caught the Tom and had him tutored. Caught kitten number one and
are socializing her. Thought we had kitten number two, but looks maybe
like this one is actually a year older than Seti - we knew there was
an older sibling with mom. Now we have 2 left to catch. Our house is
way too small for this :-)

Old October 20th 03, 12:08 PM
Miss Violette

She is right you know, I selected these hoomans beclaws they looked like an
only cat household, there are now five of us and a "foster" kitten, Miss
Violette, feeling your pain
Amelia T Cat wrote in message
Meowmie tellz me dat dos kitties iz mine siblings. I don unnerstan cuz
I fot Ghost an Freyr wuz mine siblins...whuts a kitty to do?

Oh, dear kitty friend, youz MUST put your paw down! Youz MUST tell your
hoomins that egstra kitties are NOT allowed!

After my DD sisfur left for the Rainbow Bridge my hoomins brought home a
tiny little flufy kitten name Tabitha. SHe wasn't too bad, though she
liked to play WAY too much. But then my purrpaw trapped another kitten
named Samuel- going from a 2-cat family to a 4-cat family in less than 2
months is COMPLETELY unacceptable!

But maybe the egstra kittens will only be wif you for a short time. I
and my older sisfur Cleopatra will send many purrs and meatloafs yur way
that yur hoomins will quickly find onetruehomes for the egstra kittens.

Amelia T Cat