Mom has a tuna place!

Old September 20th 03, 04:57 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Default Mom has a tuna place!

She starts training a week from Monday. She explained to me that
she'll be answering phones and telling people with computer problems
what to do to fix them. I guess that's good. :-)

Thanks for all the purrs and so on, everyone!

Felix, concentrating his "find tuna place" efforts on his Dad now

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old September 20th 03, 02:08 PM
Hotspur

Hi hi hi Felix.

dat sowns lik a funfunfun job. Duz hur meowmie get to tell de catputer
dummies dat de prollem iz sitin on de chair? Owe daddee sez dat
sumtimes when he komes hom an talks to meowmie.

purrs,
Seti, fur Ghost & Freyr in WV

Old September 20th 03, 05:26 PM
Da Koster Katz

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

She starts training a week from Monday. She explained to me that
she'll be answering phones and telling people with computer problems
what to do to fix them. I guess that's good. :-)

Thanks for all the purrs and so on, everyone!

Felix, concentrating his "find tuna place" efforts on his Dad now

Oh! I'll be she gets tu say fingz lyke "Iz da plug in da wall?" an "Did
yu turn da compooter on?"

Junior

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old September 20th 03, 09:50 PM
coopercats

Felix, we iz furry gladd yur mom got uh toona playc of hur own. & we
wishes yur dad lotts uf lluk 2. Raphael

KS wrote in message . ..
She starts training a week from Monday. She explained to me that
she'll be answering phones and telling people with computer problems
what to do to fix them. I guess that's good. :-)

Thanks for all the purrs and so on, everyone!

Felix, concentrating his "find tuna place" efforts on his Dad now

I'm happy for your mom, Felix.

Antie Kami

Old September 21st 03, 02:14 AM
Sylvia M

YaaaaaYYYYYYyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Dyna, happily

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...

Old September 21st 03, 04:10 PM

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:57:29 -0700, Seanette Blaylock
wrote:

She starts training a week from Monday. She explained to me that
she'll be answering phones and telling people with computer problems
what to do to fix them. I guess that's good. :-)

Thanks for all the purrs and so on, everyone!

Felix, concentrating his "find tuna place" efforts on his Dad now

YAY!!! Gud to heer sum happy noos!!! I'll keep purrin for yur Dad to
find a toona playce to. Meny gud lucks to yur Mama!

Charlie Fennel
Old September 21st 03, 10:41 PM
Boogie's Mom

Hey, Hey, Felix,

Concatulations to yer Meowmie fur gettin a new tuna playce! Dat's rilly
grate! Since she's workin a help desk, don't furget to tell her about the
"ID ten T problem"! Mineown Meowmie talks about dat problem alot when
she's werkin wif da endusers. Mayke yer meowmie write it owt onna piece of
papurr substitutin da number fur da werd ten and she'll see what kind of
prollem it iz.

Boogie, who'z meowmie is goin to Baltimore in a week to see about sum toonas
herzeownself.

om...

Old September 22nd 03, 01:45 AM
Arlene Knop

HOORAY! HOORAY! That soundz like a furry impurrtant posishun.
Concatulationz Anti Seanette and ov courz to my beluved Felix fur doing
such a good job.

Gretchen Marie, doing kitty dance of joy and purring fur PawPaw Blaylock

Old September 22nd 03, 02:47 AM
spike&stormy

KS wrote:

She starts training a week from Monday. She explained to me that
she'll be answering phones and telling people with computer problems
what to do to fix them. I guess that's good. :-)

Thanks for all the purrs and so on, everyone!

Felix, concentrating his "find tuna place" efforts on his Dad now

I'm happy for your mom, Felix.

Antie Kami

Dis iz gudgud news! We iz furry happy tu.

Spike & Stormy