A vision I had in my mind recently

Old October 22nd 11, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David Daniels

Default A vision I had in my mind recently

I saw a glowing eyeball spinning around and around and it was
broadcasting light. The eyeball was contained inside a lighthouse. I
beleive that whoever created the image of the eye inside the pyramid on
the dollar bill was also inspired by the same type of vision

Old October 22nd 11, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

David Daniels wrote:

I saw a glowing eyeball spinning around and around and it was
broadcasting light. The eyeball was contained inside a lighthouse. I
beleive that whoever created the image of the eye inside the pyramid on
the dollar bill was also inspired by the same type of vision

10 mg haloperidol, stat.

Joyce

Old October 22nd 11, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

wrote in message
David Daniels wrote:

I saw a glowing eyeball spinning around and around and it was
broadcasting light. The eyeball was contained inside a lighthouse. I
beleive that whoever created the image of the eye inside the pyramid on
the dollar bill was also inspired by the same type of vision

10 mg haloperidol, stat.

Joyce

more like lithium 1000mg

Old October 22nd 11, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Oct 21, 8:22 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
bast wrote

David Daniels wrote:
I saw a glowing eyeball spinning around and around and it was
broadcasting light. The eyeball was contained inside a lighthouse. I
beleive that whoever created the image of the eye inside the pyramid
on
the dollar bill was also inspired by the same type of vision

10 mg haloperidol, stat.
Joyce

more like lithium 1000mg

No, Matt. She nailed it.
More like recipes needed for food not doses.

LOL I upped the same type of medicine that treats bipolar with
hallucinations by 100x
no recipe is tasty enough for this psycho for its posting on the web this
past month

But since it is late in the morning a little recipe for Breakfast
Breakfast Burrito
Ingredients
a.. cooking spray
b.. 2 Tbs chopped onion
c.. ½ Tbs chopped canned green chiles, drained
d.. ½ Cup egg substitute
e.. 1 Tbs shredded fat-free Monterey Jack cheese
f.. dash of pepper
g.. dash liquid hot pepper sauce (optional)
h.. 1 10-inch 98% fat-free flour tortilla, warmed
Directions
1.. Lightly coat a non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Cook the onion
and chiles in the skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring
constantly.
2.. In a small bowl, whisk together egg substitute, cheese, pepper, and
Tabasco (if using).
3.. Pour into skillet and scramble for 3 to 4 minutes, until the eggs are
done to taste, but not dry.
4.. Place the egg mixture along one-third of the tortilla, about 2 inches
away from the bottom. Fold up the lower edge, then roll from the side to
form a burrito.
Nutrition Information
Per serving: 150 calories (3% calories from fat), 1 g total fat (trace
saturated fat), 16 g protein, 22 g carbohydrates, 4 g dietary fiber, 1 mg
cholesterol, 262 mg sodium

Diabetic exchanges: 2 very low fat protein, 1 carbohydrate (bread/starch), 1
vegetable

Old October 22nd 11, 01:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Crash Hot Potatoes (Heh: A vision I had in my mind recently)

"David Daniels" wrote in message
I saw a glowing eyeball spinning around and around and it was

....time for a recipe! These are delicious and so simple:

Crash Hot Potatoes

New Potatoes or small red potatoes
olive oil
salt
pepper
dried crushed rosemary (or whatever herb you like)

Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add as many potatoes as you wish and
cook until fork-tender (20-30 minutes). Drain.

Drizzle olive oil on a baking sheet. Place the potatoes on the sheet pan,
leaving plenty of room between them. With a potato masher or ricer, press
down on each potato until the skin breaks and the potatoes are slightly
flattened. Brush the tops of each potato with more olive oil. Sprinkle
with salt, pepper and rosemary (or whatever herb you're partial to).

Bake at 450F for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.

Jill

Old October 22nd 11, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Phoenix[_2_]

jmcquown wrote:

Crash Hot Potatoes

New Potatoes or small red potatoes
olive oil
salt
pepper
dried crushed rosemary (or whatever herb you like)

Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add as many potatoes as
you wish and cook until fork-tender (20-30 minutes). Drain.

Drizzle olive oil on a baking sheet. Place the potatoes on the
sheet pan, leaving plenty of room between them. With a potato
masher or ricer, press down on each potato until the skin breaks
and the potatoes are slightly flattened. Brush the tops of each
potato with more olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and
rosemary (or whatever herb you're partial to).

Bake at 450F for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.

OH man. We adore Crash Hot Potatos...got a pointer to them via
the net some time ago from a friend and have loved 'em ever
since. I do think fresh rosemary (cut from the plant on my deck)
makes the best ones. But just coarse ground black pepper and some
kosher salt sprinkled on works well, too.

Thanks for reminding me! These need to go onto the menu pretty
soon again.

Deborah
Old October 22nd 11, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Phoenix" wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:

[...]

They are so tasty! I'm not a gardener. I'm afraid even container gardening
of herbs is rather beyond my capabilities. I just don't pay enough
attention to keep the plants alive. (But yes, the original recipe called
for fresh snipped rosemary.) I've used dried thyme or marjoram in place of
the rosemary; very tasty. I just bought a bag of new potatoes so this is on
the menu for this coming week

Jill

Old October 22nd 11, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

David Daniels wrote:
I saw a glowing eyeball spinning around and around and it was
broadcasting light. The eyeball was contained inside a lighthouse. I
beleive that whoever created the image of the eye inside the pyramid on
the dollar bill was also inspired by the same type of vision

Perhaps, but it's a symbol belonging to the Masonic fraternal
organization! (To which many of the U.S. Founding Fathers belonged.)