some pics from today

Old March 27th 12, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_3_]

Default some pics from today

Queen Of All She Surveys in the garden this afternoon

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...t/P3270003.jpg

Grooming: a girl has standards to be maintained at all times

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s270312020.jpg

Yet not be afraid to embrace her inner tart...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s270312012.jpg

Francis looking dashed handsome in the morning sun

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...t/P3270065.jpg

The other non-human family members

Margaret

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...t/P3270030.jpg

Myrtle

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...t/P3270084.jpg

Marilyn

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...t/P3270076.jpg

Marble's apple tree responding to the Spring sunshine

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...t/P3270113.jpg

Old March 27th 12, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Arthur Shapiro[_2_]

Thanks for posting those - Francis is especially attractive. The white
whiskers look great on the black & white kitty.

Art
Old March 27th 12, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

"wafflycat" wrote:
Queen Of All She Surveys in the garden this afternoon

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...t/P3270003.jpg

Grooming: a girl has standards to be maintained at all times

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s270312020.jpg

Yet not be afraid to embrace her inner tart...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s270312012.jpg

Francis looking dashed handsome in the morning sun

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...t/P3270065.jpg

The other non-human family members

Margaret

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...t/P3270030.jpg

Myrtle

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...t/P3270084.jpg

Marilyn

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...t/P3270076.jpg

Marble's apple tree responding to the Spring sunshine

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...t/P3270113.jpg

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

--
Adrian
Old March 27th 12, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 03/27/2012 02:29 PM, Adrian wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the great pictures! MLB
Old March 28th 12, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

What beautiful brown sunshine highlights!
Old March 28th 12, 07:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

wafflycat wrote:

Grooming: a girl has standards to be maintained at all times
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s270312020.jpg

Yet not be afraid to embrace her inner tart...
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s270312012.jpg

Aww, she looks so fuzzy and cuddly in these!

Francis looking dashed handsome in the morning sun
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...t/P3270065.jpg

Very handsome! Licky, a fellow tux boy with a white chin, approves.

The other non-human family members

Margaret
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...t/P3270030.jpg

Now that's a nice, plump... um, chicken. I'm confused about its
gender. He/she has a girl's name, but I thought only boys had the
red combs on top. Please enlighten this city mouse.

--
Joyce

What I look forward to, is continued immaturity, followed by death.
-- Dave Barry
Old March 28th 12, 08:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_3_]

"Bastette" wrote in message

The other non-human family members

Margaret
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...t/P3270030.jpg

Now that's a nice, plump... um, chicken. I'm confused about its
gender. He/she has a girl's name, but I thought only boys had the
red combs on top. Please enlighten this city mouse.

Morning!

Combs on top of hens are entirely normal. My Laydeez are definitely female
and produce very tasty eggs.