Moe's got a boyfriend!

Old January 28th 05, 10:50 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Default Moe's got a boyfriend!

Moe teases me for emailing my sweetheart, Persia, but I caught her napping
on da sofa, curled up with da fat thing, Tennessee! So I get to tease her,
now... and Tennessee too!!!

Moe & Tennessee
Sleeping on da sofa
P-U-R-R-I-N-G!!!!!!!
First comes LUV
Second comes MARAYJ
Den comes Moe washin' Tennessee's Face
(Moe can't have no babies, so dere's no sense in her pushin a baby carayj,
is dere?)

Da Bunny-Soft, Shiny-Black, Hand-Raised
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Old January 29th 05, 05:19 PM
Tanada

Christina Websell wrote:

And Mimi said she want der Boyfriend. She tease him, she say she be his
girlifriend and she never post even though BF asked her to.
Boyfriend say one more week, it your last chance Mimi.
I try only one more time for a GF. If it don't work out den, I be a
bachelor cat. I getting fed up wiv girls. Tortie say she my GF, den she
ran away. Mimi changed her mind I fink.

BF the brave

Dear Boyfriend,

I am Sonya, the little girl cat that is living with Tanada's family,
until I have my kittens and they are old enough to have families of
their own. This should take at least 6-10 weeks. I may be able to
charm them into keeping me. I hope so.

I hope you don't mind girls who were not fixed and made a mistake. I am
a sweet little gray and white tuxedo girl with big golden eyes. I am
shy but like to play with bed mice and talk to da hoomins. I would like
to have a boyfriend of my own, but without the kittens attached. Please
say that you'll be my friend. I feel so scared and lonely trying to be
a meowmie and not old enough to feel comfortable with it.

Sonya
Under Mandy's bed
Old January 29th 05, 07:01 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article t, Tanada at
wrote on 1/29/05 11:19AM:

Christina Websell wrote:

[...]

Done be scard, Sonya. You found de nicest hoomins to take care of you dere
is. Be xtra sweet and dey will gets you fixed up sos you done have der
kittens no more. I'm kinder lazy, but I wood rite you sometimes if your
meowmie lets you post here.

Grant.

Old February 1st 05, 01:38 AM
Tanada

Karen Chuplis wrote:

[...]

Fang you Grant. I'm still waiting for those kittens to be born.
Meowmie Pam says that she's betting on Tuesday February 8 as it is
Amanda's birfday. I don't wanna wait that long.

Sonya