"I hate you so much"

Old December 9th 05, 01:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default "I hate you so much"

http://youknitwhat.blogspot.com/2005...u-so-much.html

Joyce
Old December 9th 05, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

A lady posts on one of the medical yahoo groups and her kitty is a sphinx.
That cat has a huge wardrobe (very fussy feathery items too.) It's a tiny
tiny cat too. Needs the warmth!

Old December 9th 05, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 09 Dec 2005 12:10:01 GMT, yodeled:

http://youknitwhat.blogspot.com/2005...u-so-much.html

Joyce

Aww, if I had a Sphinxie, I'd knit him a sweater, too. Never mind
those dirty looks, young man, I want you to be warm. :P

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old December 9th 05, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
http://youknitwhat.blogspot.com/2005...u-so-much.html

Joyce

For some reason, that had me in fits of giggles ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old December 9th 05, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
http://youknitwhat.blogspot.com/2005...u-so-much.html

priceless.

Old December 9th 05, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen wrote:

A lady posts on one of the medical yahoo groups and her kitty is a sphinx.
That cat has a huge wardrobe (very fussy feathery items too.) It's a tiny
tiny cat too. Needs the warmth!

But don't they have higher body temperatures than other
cats, to compensate for the lack of fur? I'm sure Mexican
Hairless dogs do! (And I understand the reason Chihuahaus
shiver so much isn't because they're cold, but because
they're such nervous little dogs.)

Old December 10th 05, 10:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kreisleriana wrote:
On 09 Dec 2005 12:10:01 GMT, yodeled:

http://youknitwhat.blogspot.com/2005...u-so-much.html

Joyce

Aww, if I had a Sphinxie, I'd knit him a sweater, too. Never mind
those dirty looks, young man, I want you to be warm. :P

That cat's actually a Rex - probably Devon but I can't see well enough.
It definitely has hair.

Sphynx don't need to be dressed up to keep warm. You simply need to
keep the house at normal temps.
-L.

Old December 10th 05, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 09 Dec 2005 12:10:01 GMT, wrote:

http://youknitwhat.blogspot.com/2005...u-so-much.html

Joyce

Judging from the look on that cat's face, the person who put a sweater
on it is going to get an unpleasant surprise very soon. Cats
definitely believe in revenge.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old December 12th 05, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I know I shouldn't laugh, but I've seen that expression so many times
from Otis, and I DON'T make him wear clothes, it's the look I get after
he's farted, as if he's not responsible, cracks me up every time!