Wer iz all r frenz

Old August 16th 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Wer iz all r frenz

No wun is posting nuffing. I wett Sunrise pozt here acoupla timz an
now we don see nuffin.

Did she offen sumwun? She iz nize, effen Wootoo wike hur now, but she
do have an ego. If she uffended sumwun it wuz not on porpoise.

Iffen u wan, Uncl Bill could yell on herr if da wud bring you back
heeer.

If u ar jus restin befor u post sum mor, sorree I wokend yuns up.

Maggie May

Old August 16th 07, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:08:43 -0000, Will in New Haven
wrote:

No wun is posting nuffing. I wett Sunrise pozt here acoupla timz an
now we don see nuffin.

Did she offen sumwun? She iz nize, effen Wootoo wike hur now, but she
do have an ego. If she uffended sumwun it wuz not on porpoise.

Iffen u wan, Uncl Bill could yell on herr if da wud bring you back
heeer.

If u ar jus restin befor u post sum mor, sorree I wokend yuns up.

Maggie May

Sunrise is FURRY pretty. Effurrykitty loves her. ( I'm not posting
becauz I'm mad at being forze-fed. )
Cinder
Old August 16th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Thursday 16 August 2007 14:08, Will in New Haven wrote:

No wun is posting nuffing. I wett Sunrise pozt here acoupla timz an
now we don see nuffin.

Did she offen sumwun? She iz nize, effen Wootoo wike hur now, but she
do have an ego. If she uffended sumwun it wuz not on porpoise.

Iffen u wan, Uncl Bill could yell on herr if da wud bring you back
heeer.

If u ar jus restin befor u post sum mor, sorree I wokend yuns up.

We has been lurkin, but we'z heer! Owr sekretary has been busy, but we
know this is important to keep in touch.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old August 16th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:08:43 +0000, Will in New Haven wrote:

No wun is posting nuffing. I wett Sunrise pozt here acoupla timz an
now we don see nuffin.

Did she offen sumwun? She iz nize, effen Wootoo wike hur now, but she
do have an ego. If she uffended sumwun it wuz not on porpoise.

Iffen u wan, Uncl Bill could yell on herr if da wud bring you back
heeer.

If u ar jus restin befor u post sum mor, sorree I wokend yuns up.

Maggie May

Nope, nokitty is mad da I knows of. Some of ussez just haf sekretary
problems, an some of da kittiez is takin naps at da B and B.

How iz you doing, MM?

Harri

Old August 16th 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 16, 3:05 pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:08:43 +0000, Will in New Haven wrote:

No wun is posting nuffing. I wett Sunrise pozt here acoupla timz an
now we don see nuffin.

Did she offen sumwun? She iz nize, effen Wootoo wike hur now, but she
do have an ego. If she uffended sumwun it wuz not on porpoise.

Iffen u wan, Uncl Bill could yell on herr if da wud bring you back
heeer.

If u ar jus restin befor u post sum mor, sorree I wokend yuns up.

Maggie May

Nope, nokitty is mad da I knows of. Some of ussez just haf sekretary
problems, an some of da kittiez is takin naps at da B and B.

How iz you doing, MM?

Harri

I doin gudgud. I seen sweet Cinder answr bud my slav wuz workin ad !#$$
%wor an coulldn't typebite my answr den. I wudda tol her to eat sum
fudz, so shee can be strong and beed up her mann. I wudda sed hi to
dianna ryan an cinnamun too. Hee can typebite four me for a widdle
while, so I anser u.

Me an my son Winnie gonna drop in on WooToo wen Uncl Bill get hom. She
is scaret becuz Winnie is a big boy but I will keep her frum bein real
scaret. Uncl Bill will be walkin Bear, r d*g.

Maggie May

Old August 16th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Me an my son Winnie gonna drop in on WooToo wen Uncl Bill get hom. She
is scaret becuz Winnie is a big boy but I will keep her frum bein real
scaret. Uncl Bill will be walkin Bear, r d*g.

Maggie May

Dat sounz like fun.

Harri
Old August 18th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

I agree dat menny of us ar haffin secretary problims!

Maggie May an Sunrise, we al always glad tu see yu heer.

Lucy

Old August 18th 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 17, 11:34 pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
I agree dat menny of us ar haffin secretary problims!

Maggie May an Sunrise, we al always glad tu see yu heer.

Lucy

I hab never had Uncl Bill typebite four mee here bud Maggie May, da
sweetheart, sez yu r all nize. Uncl Bill is gonna be hom frum wurk
alot nestweek, so mebbe we kin talk mor.

WooToo

Old August 18th 07, 07:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mine Meowmee haz bin b-z powztin mine pitshur effurryweer!
--
Pitô.ônya, braggin an kumplaynin

oups.com...

Old August 19th 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owr hoomanz leaved anna didunt leaf onna pooter, we purnished demselvez when
dey getted bak, Trudi, watchin da soft hooman klean anna mutter unner herown
breaf anna snikerin at hersef,