Da Venture beingz, againz

Old November 5th 07, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da Venture beingz, againz

Hihi Beauty, Diz iz O. T. iz you readdi to startz da venture againz? I
godda a new motorzyakle an Willow haz her own. Scooter won't be on diz part
of da tripz so we hopex dat Wascal can drife wif Piglet. We haznt asked
Unkle Bill dis yet

Old November 5th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We willz let allofya know when da planner gits it allz mapped out. I finks
da gramby iz gonna post some of da venture so new/old kitties kan knowz what
it iz bout. O. T. will tell Lucy and Chester when things are readi and dey
kin announz to d restz of da kommunity.. Iz dat ok? Da gramby iznt
'noreink all dez posts, her iz puttink dem in folders to study onz laterz in
da year. Dey are fery innerestink.
ups.com...

Old November 5th 07, 12:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

We willz let allofya know when da planner gits it allz mapped out. I finks
da gramby iz gonna post some of da venture so new/old kitties kan knowz what
it iz bout. O. T. will tell Lucy and Chester when things are readi and dey
kin announz to d restz of da kommunity.. Iz dat ok? Da gramby iznt
'noreink all dez posts, her iz puttink dem in folders to study onz laterz in
da year. Dey are fery innerestink.

I must apologize for our lack of posting; our secretary has the flu and
claims that he can't post for us while he's not feeling well, but ss
kitties know that's not true! Anyway, he's starting to feel a little
better and is taking the day off work, we are ready to get the adventure
on the road again!

The kitties in my house will check our notes as to where we left off and
where the vehicles are parked, and see if we can remember where we were
going to go next (we were going to stop for a while in San Furancisco,
weren't we?), and I'll have the staff make sure that all the vehicles
are fueled and have received their pre-trip inspections.

Cleo
Old November 5th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz is da enduf da lastz entree that I have.

The news comes that there are big fires in California and are near some of
the homes of the kitties. At his point, as the Jellica ball is near, the
kittis decide to discontinue the venture. They fear they could tie up
traffic near the fires and do not want to do this. They decide to pick up
the venture after da Ball and port to the east coast.

Old November 5th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Yes, sum kitteez wuz wurreed bowt dat, but we wuz at myown howse, which
wuznt neer da firez so we wuz awl safe. Now da firez iznt so big, too, so
we shud be able to kontinyoo up da west koast if we wantz to.

Sundance

Old November 8th 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Heer, Chester. I hab thiz nice big broshyoor bowt Niagra Fallz, anna
kyewpon fur a free nite inna hunneymoon sweet there fur yoo an Lucy. Itz
owr wedding prezzie tu yoo.
Princess Pasha, Phoebe & Emma

Old November 8th 07, 02:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I hopz dat it on da kanadian sidez of da fallz, da girl hooman sayz dat iz
da pretti sidez of da fallz. Willow who is getting ready to go to the teds.
They changed thae day for her to get fixed waht wasn't broke.

Our own Ventu Granby Cat community 6 September 17th 07 02:16 PM
Venture Granby Cat community 59 September 6th 07 08:13 PM
Stormmee des attit againz Granby Cat community 42 August 13th 07 01:40 AM
New cat venture CatArtist Cat anecdotes 5 January 29th 07 11:50 PM
New cat venture CatArtist Cat community 0 January 28th 07 05:22 AM