Miss Emily loves me, I can tell

Old December 3rd 14, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Miss Emily loves me, I can tell

Miss Emily is in for the night. First thing I do is give her some
catnip, like all the other kitties. Then Apache, who is high, chases
Miss Emily, who is also high. The chase proceeds across Senyah's table.

Senyah is unhappy. Apache is unhappy. Miss Emily is unhappy. I calm
nerves as best as I can, then pick up a growly, hissy Emily and carry
her to the bed with me.

I pet Miss Emily and tell her she is my beautiful lion, that I love her
whole bunches. She keeps growling and slapping me in the face with her
tail. I tell her, "I sure am glad you love me and don't hate me."

She turns around and hisses at me, looks around to verify that Apache is
nowhere nearby and jumps off the bed and hops into the clothes hamper.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
Old December 3rd 14, 07:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 12/2/2014 7:44 PM, Mark Edwards wrote:
Miss Emily is in for the night. First thing I do is give her some
catnip, like all the other kitties. Then Apache, who is high, chases
Miss Emily, who is also high. The chase proceeds across Senyah's table.

Senyah is unhappy. Apache is unhappy. Miss Emily is unhappy. I calm
nerves as best as I can, then pick up a growly, hissy Emily and carry
her to the bed with me.

I pet Miss Emily and tell her she is my beautiful lion, that I love her
whole bunches. She keeps growling and slapping me in the face with her
tail. I tell her, "I sure am glad you love me and don't hate me."

She turns around and hisses at me, looks around to verify that Apache is
nowhere nearby and jumps off the bed and hops into the clothes hamper.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

LOL!

--