Boyfriend seeks advice

Old December 21st 04, 07:04 PM
Christina Websell

Default Boyfriend seeks advice

Hi, it's Boyfriend here.

I want to ask you kitties, like Persia, Frank, Weebles and all you others
who have sweethearts worldwise what to do.
Tortie, one of Nan's furkids, said she wanted to be my girlfriend, and was
excited about it. But you know what? glum face
She never posts me on rpca. I asked about her recently and her meowmie said
she thought that Tortie had another as she was away a lot, so I guess it
means she doesn't want me after all.

I even sent my photo on the web so she could see I was quite nice, young,
handsome, and not a brash and pushy chap. I'm a good hunter too, I brought
my meowmie a vole this morning which she stood on in the kitchen when she
got up. She didn't seem that pleased. How ungrateful!

My question is this. I am only young and this is my first relationship.
Should I give Tortie a bit longer to realise I am perfect for her, or should
I start looking for another girl myself?

My heart is a bit sore. I think I've been rejected.

Boyfriend

Old December 21st 04, 07:13 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Oh, poor Boyfriend. I've never had a broken heart, so I don't know how that
really feel (maybe I do, since Persia was sent to da smelly place for TWO
WHOLE WEEKS and I couln't get any email from her during dat time), so I
cannot really tell you what you should do, but I *can* tell you dat Mimi &
Moe are available, if a bit young & not very knowledgable about dis innernet
thing (dey would rather chase mousies dan email ). Lizzie & Smokey are
also available, but they said dat they are not innerested in having a
boyfriend.

Old December 21st 04, 07:20 PM
Dan M

Christina Websell wrote:
Hi, it's Boyfriend here.

Hi, BF, Harri (actually Harriet) here.

I want to ask you kitties, like Persia, Frank, Weebles and all you others
who have sweethearts worldwise what to do.

I don't have *any* experience with that, being only about 4 or 5 months old.

Tortie, one of Nan's furkids, said she wanted to be my girlfriend, and was
excited about it. But you know what? glum face
She never posts me on rpca. I asked about her recently and her meowmie said
she thought that Tortie had another as she was away a lot, so I guess it
means she doesn't want me after all.

I even sent my photo on the web so she could see I was quite nice, young,
handsome, and not a brash and pushy chap. I'm a good hunter too, I brought
my meowmie a vole this morning which she stood on in the kitchen when she
got up. She didn't seem that pleased. How ungrateful!

My question is this. I am only young and this is my first relationship.
Should I give Tortie a bit longer to realise I am perfect for her, or should
I start looking for another girl myself?

My heart is a bit sore. I think I've been rejected.

Boyfriend

Oh, I'm so sorry! I don't anything about this boyfriend-girlfriend
thing, but I'd be delighed to share posts with you if Tortie doesn't
come around.

Harriet Roadcat
frequently on RPCC as well
Old December 21st 04, 07:33 PM
mlbriggs

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:04:36 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

[...]

Have you had the "big snip?"

Old December 21st 04, 08:01 PM
Christina Websell

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
[...]

I have, just this summer.

Boyfriend

Old December 21st 04, 08:25 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:04:36 -0000, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

[...]

Poor BF. Stinky can't help you, since all he knows about girls is
that they usually bop him. But we send you purrs and skritches.

Theresa
Old December 21st 04, 08:27 PM
Nan

wrote:

[...]

I'm sad, too, Boyfriend. Tortie hasn't been home for almost 3 weeks
now. I think she maybe went back to her old home since there hasn't
been any sign of her around here. 4 of her babies are still here,
but no Tortie.

Nan
Old December 21st 04, 09:06 PM
Karen

wrote:

[...]

Nan that's terrible!! Well, not if she has a home but I sure hope she is OK

Old December 21st 04, 09:25 PM
Dan M

I'm sad, too, Boyfriend. Tortie hasn't been home for almost 3 weeks
now. I think she maybe went back to her old home since there hasn't
been any sign of her around here. 4 of her babies are still here,
but no Tortie.

Nan

We'll be sending our best purrs that Tortie is ok, and that she'll
decide to spend more time with you.

Dan and Harri Roadcat
Old December 22nd 04, 02:42 AM
Irulan

Jazz here, with the help of my mama.
Don't really know what to tell you, but stay away from Nikki, she's mine.
Jazz

--

Irulan
from the stars we come