We've been RESCUED!!! (long)

Old August 2nd 05, 01:53 AM
Mischief

Default We've been RESCUED!!! (long)

Today was our fifth day of imprisonment. We were taken out and put on
the scale again and fed our food. It seemed like another day of
imprisonment.

But this day was different. Now it was our turn to be tortured!!

First I saw Mayhem taken out of her cage. They held her down while
they clipped her claws and brushed her fur. Then they BATHED her!!
They dipped in her running water. I couldn't see it, but I could hear
her cries. Oh, how horrible it must of been. Then she was shoved into
a cage and a big box was attached to the door. The box then blew hot
air onto her. Hot air torture! What were they trying to do, cook
her??

Poor Imp was next. He was so scared he didn't even put up a fight as
was brushed and his claws clipped. I didn't hear him cry, but I could
tell he was then shoved into the same cage as Mayhem and forced to
endure the hot air torture.

Then they came for me. They held me dowm and brushed my fur. Then
thie clipped my beautiful claws. But when they tried to bathe me I
made my stand.

I was NOT going to be dipped in water, running or still, of any kind.
When the evil hoomin turned on the water, I screamed and struggled and
put up a fight. I fought with everything I had and almost managed to
get away. I struggled and fought and still got a little wet, but
finally the hoomin gave up.

It was horrible. I managed to escape most of it, but my beautiful coat
was wet! Oh what other tortures would they force us to endure.

Then a miracle happened. Mama Kristi arrived. Yay! She was here to
rescue us! She put us into the carriers and we went for another long
bumpy trip, but I had high hopes that we were going home.

However when we stopped Mama Kristi did a strange thing. Imp and I had
been in separate carriers, but suddenly she opened up my box and shoved
Imp in with me. There was NO room!! We were cramped very tightly.
Why would meowmie do such a thing? Then suddenly the box opened and we
were HOME!!!

It's wonderful to be home again. Mama Kristi has given us platters of
kitty milk in attempt to appease us but we are all avoiding her. How
DARE she abandon us for so long?!!

This calls for retaliation. When she gives us dinner tonight, I will
turn up my nose at it. Then when she is not looking, I'll scarf it up
and then hork it back up on her bed. THAT ought to show her!

Mischief

Hoomin note: The car ride back was better than I had anticipated. My
mom slept part of the way and we didn't fight. From what I've heard
from my coworkers, they absolutely LOVE my parakeets. They love my
cats too. Imp and Mayhem got bathed and I was very surprised to come
in and find them BOTH in a cage. They had never been in that close
contact before. I'm sure neither liked it one bit, but probably both
too scared to do anything. But when my coworker Colin tried to bathe
Mischief, she completely freaked out. In his words, "As soon as I
turned on the water, all hell broke loose. She flipped out and even
made it to the side of the tub and knocked over all the metal food
bowls." *sigh* Well, 2 out of 3 is not so bad.....

All three cats were very thirsty when I got home. I caught Mischief
drinking out of the toilet, so I poured them saucers of Catsip and put
ice cubes in all the water dishes. They drank their fill and are
avoiding me a little.

Mischief has forgiven me a little bit, and Imp isn't giving me the evil
eye anymore. Mayhem has retreated under my bed and will occasionally
come out and cry, but when I try to comfort her, she runs away. She's
not happy with me either. Ah well

What really was funny was when my roommate came home just now. BOTH
Mischief and Imp ran up to her and started rubbing against her, as if
to say, "It's YOU!! You have NO idea what the other mean, evil hoomin
did to us!! We were tortured and imprisoned and starved! We love YOU,
since you didn't do anything to us."

Hmph.... Well, in time they will forgive me some more.

Kristi

Old August 2nd 05, 03:11 AM
Susan M

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
What really was funny was when my roommate came home just now. BOTH
Mischief and Imp ran up to her and started rubbing against her, as if
to say, "It's YOU!! You have NO idea what the other mean, evil hoomin
did to us!! We were tortured and imprisoned and starved! We love YOU,
since you didn't do anything to us."

Awwww - you know they love you so much when they're so hurt that you were
away. Glad you're back and that the kitties are clean and happy :-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old August 3rd 05, 12:16 PM
polonca12000

I'm so glad to hear you are saved at last!
Best wishes and calming purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
Today was our fifth day of imprisonment. We were taken out and put on
the scale again and fed our food. It seemed like another day of
imprisonment.

But this day was different. Now it was our turn to be tortured!!

snip