Trooder Skunk!

Old March 3rd 04, 01:22 AM
Uncle Fred

Default Trooder Skunk!

Hihi kitties,
I'ze been sneezin fur a few days and Fred thinks I might hab a
cold. On top ov dat I got soakin wet last nite in da rain. It
wuz nice tu curl up ona sleepin bag an get warm today.
But there's another problem. A skunk has been sleepin in my box
under da workshop and he slept fur like three munths wifout wakin
up nor eatin nor noffin. Now he's startin tu wander around an he
been eatin my fud an drinkin my milk that Fred leafs out fur me.
Last yeer he wuz only a baby an I could bat him wif my claws ona
side ov da head an he'd go away. Now, he's old enough to be able
tu uze his chemical warfare and so I know to leaf him alone, but
that means Fred is now feedin da bof uv us and da Max Cat dat I
get iz spensiv.
Just a note to those who don't know my situation. I'ze a ferral
kitty and neffer go in da IN ceptin once when I wuz trapped an it
wuz a terrible experiense an I had to go tu dat TED an efferyfing
and effen got fixed what was not broken. Then last sprin when I
got back in da OUT I had to fight and fight tu get my territory
back an I got injured, but that's settled down again and I mark it
regularly and properly now, but da skunk don't care. Der goes da
naybourhood! Any iderments fellow kitties?

Jetadiah frum Catnada.

(remove FFFf from the email return address to reply).

Old March 4th 04, 03:39 AM
The Furrsome (again)Foursome

HIHiHi Jetadiah;

Oh, deerz, is dat effur disturbink.

We is IN kitties, but P-o-T (dat's Panda-of-Toes) still 'members a
couple of long-range skunk incownterns an' dey was a stinkur tu be shoore.

We'ze can't 'member WARE in Catnada yu are but we are too, and
hereabowts dere are a couple of opshuns. In SOME cities, da Humane
Society also runs a Wildlife Control programme, an' dey pledge tu be
nise and relocate de skunkers, cuz affer all, itz not de skunkers fault
dey fownd a gud meel ticket, dey don' know is YOURS meal tickit.

Offur cities refur citizens tu a private company dat duz Wildlife
Control. Dese, ov course, may diffur grately in dere treetment of
animules. Yew can luk dem up in de foneringybookfing. Mebbe effun CALL
de Humane Society or de OSPCA (Ontario SPCA) tu find recommendation for
companees dat re-home de skunkers.

Gud luk. Being a foursome heer, we NO how impurrtant it is tu proteck
yur fud dishes.

Panda-of-Toes, hoo nos whut is Skunk, and de offer three, hu don't.

Old March 5th 04, 05:02 AM
Uncle Fred

The Furrsome (again)Foursome wrote:
[...]

We'z in da very rural area ov sothern Quebec, a few kilometers
from the Vermont border. I'ze a liddle konfuzed by Fred tonight
cuz he fed me an took da fud away agin an left me on da porch wif
no fud nor milk. He says he'll be here later so I'ze curlin up on
da sleepin bag or maybe goin huntin ona count ov there bein no
more fud heer.

Jetadiah frun Catnada

My cat scared me Mary Cat anecdotes 42 October 2nd 04 02:09 PM
A Skunk for the Cats Bev Cat anecdotes 10 September 4th 04 11:00 AM