Dusty 5/1/98 to 9/14/04

Old September 22nd 04, 05:08 AM
Deborah Bloom

Default Dusty 5/1/98 to 9/14/04

I have been watching this newsgroup for quite some time and my furrkids have
posted messages several times. Furby and Dusty.
Dusty just went to the RB and Furby is still searching for him. It is so
empty without him. We are all heartbroken.
The vet said that he had stones in his kidneys and stones in his bladder.
He's never seen a cat with stones in his kidneys. One was so full of stones
that it was shriveled. They operated on him for over 2 hours and were not
able to have his bladder function properly.
We just wanted to let someone know that would understand the pain of the
loss of someone so special.

--
Debbie and Furby

Old September 22nd 04, 05:45 AM
Sylvia M.

So sorry to hear of your and Furby's loss.
Purrsss be with Dusty on his way to the bridge.

Sylvia and Dyna

ervers.com...

Old September 22nd 04, 07:37 AM
Miss Violette

we will purr for your loss and an easy trip to the bridge, Miss Violette for
her house I have been watching this newsgroup for quite some time and my

Old September 22nd 04, 02:26 PM
ChildFree23

We're so sorry to hear about Dusty. Purrs going out to you
and Furby.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney

Old September 22nd 04, 03:48 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

We are sorry to hear of your loss; may Dusty have an easy journey to the
bridge and may he find peace. love and joy on the other side.

We are sending purrs of healing to Dusty's human...
--

Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 22nd 04, 06:39 PM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:48:36 -0400, Mlle. Anaïs wrote:

We are sorry to hear of your loss; may Dusty have an easy journey to the
bridge and may he find peace. love and joy on the other side.

We are sending purrs of healing to Dusty's human...

".....Rise up slowly, Angel. It is hard to let you go."
Sincere condolences for all. MLB
Old September 22nd 04, 08:22 PM
Mary Lu

Thu CooperCats send purrs 2 u & Furby. Dusty will b waytin' 4 u.
Mebbee he will c Sailor & Babette; Sailor wil b his fren, 4 shur.
menneee purrs!

Old September 22nd 04, 11:55 PM
Boogie's Mom

Meowmie anna me is furry sorry also to hear of your loss.

PURRRRRRRRPURRRRRRRRRRpurrrrrrrrrrppppppuuuuuuuuur rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpurrpurr
purrpurr

Boogie da HarpurrCat anna hizownMeowmie

ink.net...