Before commercial cat food.....

Old October 11th 03, 02:09 AM
GAUBSTER2

Interesting that you find synthetic
antioxidants "nasty", yet you don't have a
problem w/ the addition of enterococcus
faecium (a bacteria found in feces) in
Wellness!

Interesting that even though you were proven to be unequivocally WRONG
and that it is NOT bacteria from feces, here you are spewing the same
clueless garbage again.

It absolutely IS! Are you telling me that that bacteria is NOT found in feces?
Hell, they recently closed 2 different OR beaches on the coast because this
stuff was in the water! The point is that some people are okay w/ this stuff
being added into the food while those same people don't like to know that a
food is preserved safely.

megan's rant and lies snippedYou can misrepresent and spin all you want...it
doesn't make anything you say have any more truth to it!

Old October 11th 03, 02:11 AM
GAUBSTER2

Interesting that you find synthetic antioxidants "nasty", yet you don't
have a
problem w/ the addition of enterococcus faecium (a bacteria found in feces)

in
Wellness!

You are so silly.

More to my point, you have an emotional attachment to something that is safe
but may sound bad...yet you don't attach the same (negative) emotionalism to
something that sounds bad and is completely unneccessary (especially in healthy
cats!)

Remember, we've been around this one! While I appreciate your enthusiasm
for presenting an emotional argument, I don't appreciate the broken
record quality of the POOP BACTERIA argument.

I don't like to eat BHA or BHT myself, and I don't like to feed
ethoxyquin, BHA or BHT to my cats, and that's my prerogative.

....and that's okay, but I stand behind my point!

Old October 11th 03, 02:13 AM
GAUBSTER2

Hey Hey Hey!! Here it is again everybody. The "poop" claim!! Guess what?
SD uses corn! That's found in poop too!!

No, it's not the poop claim--please try to make more sense!

Perhaps, Karen, YOU can make the case for this particular item being neccessary
for HEALTHY cats?