"Putting on Make-up with Mommy"

Old June 28th 04, 07:06 PM
Karen

"CatNipped" wrote in message
om...
Cast of characters:

Sammy - 2 1/2 month old kitten
Mommy - MUCH older human

Mommy enters bathroom, sits on stool in front of sink, turns on
lighted, magnified make-up mirror and takes out make-up case. Mommy
pulls out liquid foundation make-up, takes off top, pours some make-up
into palm of hand, puts down make-up bottle on sink rim, and begins to
apply make-up to face.

Sammy, who is busy biting Bandit's tail, finally realizes that Mommy
is doing something that does not involve her kitten-ness. Sammy leaps
up and tears into the bathroom, jumps onto the toilet seat, then leaps
to the edge of the sink - knocking over make-up bottle which promptly
starts emptying its $40 worth of contents down the drain. Sammy jumps
down into sink to investigate this strange liquid.

ROFL! While we haven't gone through the whole litany, THIS did happen with
me and Sugar (when I could least afford replacing the foundation - which was
more like 15.00, but that was at that stage just like 40.00 to me!!)

Old June 28th 04, 07:54 PM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
Cast of characters:

Sammy - 2 1/2 month old kitten
Mommy - MUCH older human

Mommy enters bathroom, sits on stool in front of sink, turns on
lighted, magnified make-up mirror and takes out make-up case. Mommy
pulls out liquid foundation make-up, takes off top, pours some make-up
into palm of hand, puts down make-up bottle on sink rim, and begins to
apply make-up to face.

Sammy, who is busy biting Bandit's tail, finally realizes that Mommy
is doing something that does not involve her kitten-ness. Sammy leaps
up and tears into the bathroom, jumps onto the toilet seat, then leaps
to the edge of the sink - knocking over make-up bottle which promptly
starts emptying its $40 worth of contents down the drain. Sammy jumps
down into sink to investigate this strange liquid.

Mommy frantically start scooping up make-up with fingers and tries to
smush as much as possible back into bottle including as few kitten
hairs as possible.

Sammy jumps back to sink rim, then down to toilet seat, then down to
bathroom floor, leaving little beige-colored footprints in her wake.

Mommy scoops up Sammy and tries to wipe make-up from paws with tissue.
Sammy does not think this is a fun games and wriggles around smearing
make-up on Mommy's suit sleeves.

Mommy dabs at suit sleeves with tissue.

Mommy finally gets most of the make-up off of Sammy's paws, the floor,
the toilet seat, and the sink.

Mommy gently places Sammy on bathroom floor.

(snippage)
Enough - "Putting on Clothes With Mommy" is a whole 'nother story!!!

You should have posted a "Swallow your drink before reading this" warning!
ROFL

Jill (wiping tea off monitor before Persia can decide to investigate)

Old June 28th 04, 09:49 PM
Exocat

ROTFLMAO here too!

My Bandit (B&W DSH now aged 7) writes:

We've got a hoolikitten in our family who's only now (at 15 months)
growing out of behaving exactly like that, except that our servant is
a male hoomin & hasn't had trouble with make-up. Everything else
involving bathing, dressing & other activitiesm though.......

Perhaps your Bandit (cool name) could take Sammy in hand & tech it the
way of the hoomin world, like I've had to with Snowball.

Please publish the "dressing with Mommy" story asap.

Purrs

Gordon
Bandit, Pericles & Snowball

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

"CatNipped" wrote

Cast of characters:

Sammy - 2 1/2 month old kitten
Mommy - MUCH older human

Old June 28th 04, 11:56 PM
Richard

CatNipped regaled us with...

Sammy decides to forgive Mommy and jumps back up to sink rim. Sammy
sticks her face into loose face powder and takes a big sniff. Sammy
sneezes into face powder causing a mini-explosion of powder to fly
into the sink, mirror, and bathroom floor, and getting kitty boogers
into the remaining powder.

LOL That has to be earmarked as a classic. Or is it toothmarked?

Richard, whose Squeaky Chair can be seen at www.squeaky.demon.co.uk

I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and
think, "Well, that's not going to happen."

Richard, whose Squeaky Chair can be seen at www.squeaky.demon.co.uk

Old June 28th 04, 11:57 PM
Yowie

"CatNipped" wrote in message
om...
Cast of characters:

Sammy - 2 1/2 month old kitten
Mommy - MUCH older human

snip

ROFLMAO!!!

Oh dear, this is uttelry hilarious. I am wavering between sympathy and
kitten fever! :-)

Yowie, Eagerly awaiting "Putting on clothes with Mommy"

Old June 29th 04, 12:07 AM

CatNipped wrote:

Cast of characters:

Sammy - 2 1/2 month old kitten
Mommy - MUCH older human

Mommy enters bathroom, sits on stool in front of sink, turns on
lighted, magnified make-up mirror and takes out make-up case.

This was hilarious! Thank you for a good laugh.

I would have gently placed Sammy on Dear Husband's face and then closed
the *bedroom* door!!!

Joyce