Toonya, dont luk at myownself

Old April 16th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Toonya, dont luk at myownself

On Apr 16, 1:18 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
that would have been an individual who might not have seen twenty, soft
The Porter Cats wrote in arthlink.net...

"Fred" wrote in message
Anti Sandy wrote:

"Fred" wrote in message
Mmmmmmm! Purrs fur Sundance. Hissspits fur TED.
If they're going to shave a cat, they should know how to do it without
cutting whiskers. After all, that's why they are vets, isn't it?...
because they are supposed to know this stuff. I bet TED still charged
plenty, just as though he/she knew what she/he was doing and had the
skills
fur tha job.

Diana, Ryan, & Cinnamon

--
Regards, Fred

No, I was surprised to see that they didn't charge for the shaving,

just
the office visit.

Well that's something in their favour. However it shows that

they
know
what they did was wrong. It sounds like they were training a new vet or
assistant who was new and had never done it before. Perhaps they
misunderstood the instructions and thought "shaving" meant the whiskers
too. Then when you came they dded the story about the cat struggling

and
it being accidental, (almost like it was the cat's fault). I can see

that
happening.

--
Regards, Fred

I once picked up a cat from being spayed (HoneyCat), and the vet had
previously said to make sure she stayed warm and dry after the surgery.

When
they brought her out to me, she was completely soaking wet, just dripping.
The teenager carrying her announced, "He turned over his water." I was so
irritated on so many levels that I didn't say anything or even ask for

help,
just grabbed the carrier, went back into the back of the clinic as the
teenager stared at me, and proceeded to pull towels out of the cabinets

and
dry the cat myself.

Julie- Hide quoted text -

wen mom & hur sisifurs wur yung (a
llllllllllllooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg
time ago), thay ust 2 trim theyr kitties tayls so thay luked lik thay
had kru kuts. Thu kittees wur purty gud abowt puttin up wit' this.
Mollie Anne, who thinks she would have to seriously react to any one
trimming her furs!)

Old April 17th 07, 06:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

No, I seemz to be doin OK. Maybe I will just sit neerby while yoo hewpz
Lucy wif herown wedwink prepurrashinz.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
O mine gudnuzz!!!!
Heow wyll yu kno nottid to get intu shmawl playzez???
Wud yu lyke me tu kum offur an leed yu uhrownd???
--
Pitô.ônya

Sundance wrote:
Fangu Sweetee, but dere iz wurse: I wuz too trommytized at first to
realize, but dey also cuttid myown whiskerz short! Meowmie wuznt
happee bowt dat (she fingks, ritely so, dat myown whiskerz wuz
bootiful), but she sez dey will grow bak.