In Tha Temple

Old September 19th 11, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default In Tha Temple

Well, I'm glad that we finally made it tu tha temple?
Iz effurrykittee heer? Izzint it luvillee?
Heowmenny moor daze tu the Jellical Ball?

--
Pitô.ônya

Old September 19th 11, 11:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

kittees trickle in each wiffa diffurnt storee, diz iz loflee, OEJ standin in
the shadow offa temple

Old September 19th 11, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzie comes out of the tunnel into the temple. She is amazed by the
gleaming floors. They are worn smooth and shiny by millions of cat paws
over the years. She cowers beside Booker at the size of the cat statues
guarding the gates. The sky is so clear and the air is pure surrounding the
temple. She sighs and meatloafs down beside one of the big cats. Diz iZ
lufflie.

Old September 19th 11, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

I thinkz diz iza wunnerful pwaze, I hopes 'mellia anna aed showz up soon, I
knows dey waz bak der... i sure hopez da temple catz 'mellia meeted sayz itz
ok fur uses ta haf owrz gelikal ball here OEJ

Old September 19th 11, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 21:42:19 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Well, I'm glad that we finally made it tu tha temple? Iz effurrykittee
heer? Izzint it luvillee? Heowmenny moor daze tu the Jellical Ball?

[Amelia, Aed, and Morgana appear from the passageway, and they stand
looking in awe at the scene before them. A huge cavern, which appears to
be open to the sky, is in front of them. The walls of the cavern are
quartz of various colors. A huge expanse of level ground with a crystal-
clear river on either side forms the floor of the cavern. Beautiful
buildings of various sizes built of gold, silver, and precious gems are
arrayed over the ground. Between and around the buildings grow lovely,
fragrant plants and herbs.

In the center of the open space is the large golden temple Misty
described earlier. As the assembled kitties watch, an elderly Siamese
kitty climbs slowly down the stairs and approaches. She is accompanied by
two burly-looking Norwegian Forest Cats in front and two behind. The
group of kitties stops in front of Amelia.]

You are Amelia T Cat, yes? I am Anuit, High Priestess of Bast. I am the
one who sent you the e-mail. Apologize I must, as we are unfamiliar with
the ways of your world, and this e-mail thing is new to us.

Amelia: Yes, I am Amelia, and thank you for contacting us. These two cats
are Aed and Morgana, and they are leaders of the cats of the Second
World. I suspect that your world and theirs are similar, or possibly even
related. Thank you for inviting us, and for taking an interest in the
Jellicle Ball.

Anuit: You are welcome here. We heard of this Jellicle Ball when one of
our priest-cats returned from an exploratory mission to your world. It
sounds very much in keeping with the worship of Bast that we practice
here. And Aed and Morgana - our legends tell of a time when our world was
connected to another, a land "beneath the mountains and the waters".
Could your Second World be this?

Morgana: Yes, I believe so. Our legends tell a similar story of a part of
the Second World that became cut off by earth movement during an
earthquake. This beautiful cavern could very well be that area.

Amelia: Anuit, if this is a cavern, then how is it so light? It looks
like I can see the sun up above.

Anuit: The walls of this cavern are made of crystal. Millenia before
human-kind discover fiber optics, we enjoyed the properties of quartz
serving as a light pipe. On the surface of Earth is a mountain that is
rich in quartz crystals. These crystals conduct the light of the sun to
the crystals forming the roof of our cavern, and that provides our
sunlight.

The buildings you see before you were built in the years when our cavern
was connected with the rest of the Second World. We have accommodations
for many, many kitties, and we would be delighted if you all would honor
us by observing your Jellicle Ball celebration here, with us. Meanwhile,
all of you, please, explore if you wish, sleep if you wish, eat if you
wish. Anything you wish, just ask.

Old September 19th 11, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

Wow, look at me!

Sez Chappy, az he slidez akross da gleeming floor.

Booker promptly gifz him a stern luk an tellz him to quit behafin like a
babi kit.

Old September 19th 11, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

OEJ : i thinkz a snak anna nap iz in order befur 'splorin, I iz gettin a
bit too owlde fur alla diz aktifitee...

Chester: well dat snak mite be gud, but der iz juzt too manee kule thingz ta
sleep while dey iz wantin luked at...

Trudi: I have sum thingz in mine bak pak we juzt needsa finda pwaze dat iz
ceptible ta eat wifowt messin things up.

Trudi goes to da preestise... Where can we haffa snak, we duzint wantsa mess
up urs loferlee growndz...

Trudis

Old September 19th 11, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 10:22:23 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

OEJ : i thinkz a snak anna nap iz in order befur 'splorin, I iz gettin
a bit too owlde fur alla diz aktifitee...

Chester: well dat snak mite be gud, but der iz juzt too manee kule
thingz ta sleep while dey iz wantin luked at...

Trudi: I have sum thingz in mine bak pak we juzt needsa finda pwaze dat
iz ceptible ta eat wifowt messin things up.

Trudi goes to da preestise... Where can we haffa snak, we duzint wantsa
mess up urs loferlee growndz...

Trudis

Anuit: Any place you would like! The grassy area beside the river is
lovely, or you will find tables and cushions in the rose quartz building
over there.

[While Trudi and Anuit are talking Ranger goes sliding past on his tummy,
twirling as he slides. Having seen Chappy try it, Ranger can't resist.
Amelia meows harshly at him as he speeds past.]

Anuit: That's all right, Amelia! It's a delight to see the young ones and
the young at heart enjoying themselves. Bast created these worlds for us
all to enjoy, and there is nothing disrespectful in doing so.

[Anuit laughs as Ranger overshoots his slide attempt and plops into the
slow-moving river.]

Old September 19th 11, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ok den i likes da grassy area so letz getsa snakz... wuld anee of ursefz
liksta join uses... I iz sure dat der iz plentee in mine bak pak fur
efurione... Trudi who begins makin herown way to the grassy place bside the
rifur...

she thinkz... I likez lukin atta waterz but i wunt slide az i iz sure i wuld
end up liksa ranger

The Temple Granby Cat community 7 May 9th 09 10:42 PM
Arriving at the Temple Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 19 May 9th 09 12:56 AM
Repurrt frum da Temple ob Bast Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 5 April 27th 09 07:04 AM
Madurai Meenakshiamman Temple Kumbabhishekam Invitation [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 April 5th 09 01:12 PM
Da Bewinkin at Effurycat's Temple of Bast Begins!! JGW Cat community 49 July 8th 04 03:50 AM