h'lo

Old January 5th 05, 02:18 PM
Miss Violette

I have owned these hoomanz most of my life but i hide when furry gets
dressed and when i see the nail clippers, They say it is beclawz i was born
wild but i say it is because i am smart, Miss Violette, who never got taken
to the ted unless both hoomanz were dressed
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
I yam nuulee 'dopted.
I yam styll hyding now'n-den..styll...

Pitoonya AKA (day ar kawling me)Sweetee

"Beverly Orel" wrote in message
hihi Pitoonya. I lykes duh nayme "Sweetee",tuu. Welcum to RPCC. Lotsa

fun
an frends. I'm bowt 5 yrs old tortiegurl (wif sum white--sortuv uh bib)

an
ryte now mye cuzzizncatz Finney, Lucey an Jeannie ar liffing wiff us.

Dey
cayme up from Montgome;ry, Alabama, las Spring cauz Anti Gwen got uh noo

job
in Noo Yawk an is liffing heer, tuu. Ennyway, glad tu meetcha!

Samantha, aka "liddul gurl"

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
uhh...h'lo

Pitoonya

Old January 5th 05, 02:21 PM
Miss Violette

You can room with trudi and I, we are sharing a large cabin next to our
special friends cabin as they are all housemates as well, Miss Violette
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 16:43:03 -0800, Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:

I yam nuulee 'dopted.

Well, datz a caws fur celebrashayun! Concatulations on findink yur
wun-troo-home, Pityoonya! A Kitty's akwizishun day iz effen more

impurrtant
den dere Purrday...

I yam styll hyding now'n-den..styll...

I hid too wen I furst mettid my noo hooman. I betz dattid yur noo hooman
has treets an' eer-skritches waitink fur yoo!

Wanna cum on da Orient Eggspress wif usses?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
1/4/2005 8:50:02 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old January 6th 05, 03:06 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 12:43:18 -0800, "Pitoonya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

uhh...h'lo

Pitoonya

Purrrrfffft!

GT

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old January 6th 05, 05:04 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

I yam uh liddul yung (1 1/2 =abowt 16 yrz old)
An I am uh liddul 'fraid stilllll.
BTW, Mine furz mite be blak smokt, ur elze gray...
wat hapins iz eesh hayer iz partle wite wiff uh blak ending.
An wen da food giffer blowz on dem bakywudz yu kin see da unner-wite hayer.
Iz dat 'smokey??? o...mine fluffytayle deffynutle has lotza gray.

I yam tyred, so i'll go unnur-da-bed neow. Byye,

Pitoonya

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
would you like to come on the trip with us, I am traveling with my two
friends from the south, Raf and black jack, I am 8 or so and a black
"smoked" kitty, Miss Violette, prow to introduce 2 mencat friends

"Mlle. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 12:43:18 -0800, Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:

uhh...h'lo

Pitoonya

Hihi,

I'ze Anaïs, a fawr yeer old Peersian. Dis heer big yello cat iz

Tiger,
my
wink. We'ze on da Orient Eggspress now.

Welkum to da groop...
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

I yam wum-anna haf.
I yam uh kwute domeztikle medum-lowng hayer kitty.
I yam wite an gae an blak...sorta.

Pitoonya

Old January 6th 05, 05:06 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Reelee??? I tink i wyll lyke abvenshurz...inna wile...
Pitoonya

Hi there, welcome we have fun here and lots of 'ventures, Miss Violette

Old January 6th 05, 05:07 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"The Fur Conspiracy" wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 12:43:18 -0800, "Pitoonya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

uhh...h'lo

Pitoonya

Purrrrfffft!

GT

Tail-up-flufft-owt-nottid-shur-so-hide-unner-da-bed
ptna

Old January 6th 05, 05:19 AM
Rebecca

Hi dere, Pitoonya, an welkum. Mine name iz Rebecca. Ize abowt 5 anna haf
yeers old. I kan be purrty shy, too, so I unnerstanz. Yoo juss take yurown
time to feel cumfurble, an derez lotz ub nice kittees heer when yoo iz
reddy.
--
Rebecca

Old January 6th 05, 07:06 AM
Miss Violette

yes this is "smoked" When you just look at me I am black, but when you
ruffle my fur it is white underneath, when the ted took some of my fur away
and it grew back, it came in white then turned black, Miss Violette, glaring
around at the memory of no fur on her side

Old January 6th 05, 07:06 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Fangu, Rebecca. I wuz wit a lotta kittiez, bowt 8 in mine foztur home.
She-Hu-Feedz-Me wyll havta azk whut da pecking-ordur wuz.
D'ya tink dat mite mayke uh diffyruntz?

Pitoonya

m...

Old January 6th 05, 07:07 AM
Miss Violette

most of them are fun, right now we are on a train trip and there has been a
robbery, Miss Violette