The pirate dogs appear

Old February 26th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default The pirate dogs appear

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:50:46 -0800, Amelia T Cat's nimble, little paws
typed:

[With that Sammy and Amelia fire both trebuchets. Dozens of rawhide bones,
jingle balls, and pingpong balls fly toward the pirate ship. Those from
Sammy's launcher pass low over the ship and fall into the water on the
other side. Those from Amelia's launcher fall just a few feet short, just
missing the nearest rail. The pirate dogs, seeing so many yummy and fun
toys streaking past, can't help themselves; they begin leaping over the
railing, into the water, chasing toys. In a matter of minutes, the water
around the pirate ship is churning with playful dogs. A few of the older
dogs tire quickly, swim to the shore, and fall asleep.

[The Pirate captain, seeing his crew yapping and playing in the water
begins to bark orders at them, which they ignore. The yapping, however
awakens Mercurio, who is napping alone on the beach. He stretches and
yawns...]

Suddenly, the ship jostles, and bounces - seemingly for no reason at
all, and the captain is thrown about five feet over the railing,
landing unceremoniously in shallow water. He yaps at his crew who is
still ignoring him, and climbs back on the ship where he yaps at the
cabin-pup: "Boy, bring me a blanket and my pipe and pouch of 'baccy. I
needs to sort this out over a smoke!"

Back on shore, Chester walks over to Mercurio, to see if the lone
kitty is OK, only to notice that many crabs are scampering up the side
of the ship. (Chester thinks to himself: "Gee I didn't know dat
crabbies cud do dat...") "Hihi Mr. Mercurio, is you OK offur heer?"

"Ah, Chester, [headbutt], yes, I am fine, but a little hungry. Would
you bring me a duzzen oysterz an a glass ov dat Belgian nip-ale,
pleeze?"

Chester now sees the crabs scampering about on the deck, and
consider's Mercurio's request, thinking to himself: "Boy dis iz
sertainly a strange day, awl kindz ov odd tings iz happenink, and now
he wantz fuds while we is unner attak..." But being a well-behaved
boy-cat, Chester turns to get food for Mercurio. He takes a few steps
and hears howls; he turns and sees about a dozen crabs attached to the
captain's ears and tail, with the captain jumping up and down...

Mercurio catches Chester's eye: "Why don't you bring back a duzzen
fur yourownself too; we can eat then here together while we watch..."
Mercurio says with what seems to be a twinkle in his eye...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/26/2007 3:12:37 PM
Old February 26th 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:50:46 -0800, Amelia T Cat wrote:

As they fight against the stubborn launcher, Amelia spots a couple of very
large Rottweilers swim to shore, spot the launchers, and run as fast as
they can towards the launchers. As Amelia meows a warning, the Rotties
arrive - and jump onto the launchers, helping the kitties to get them
reloaded. After the launchers are fired again, Amelia look curiously at
the large dogs.]

Hihi! I'z Ralphie, and dis is Freddie. We'z nice doggies - we like
kitties. We saw dat you was fighting da Captain, so we figgered we ought
to help. We din't want to become pirates - pirates isn't good guys, but
we'z gudgud doggies.

[The Inspector and Tiger move closer to Amelia and the other kitties
- just in case]

So zen, my canine friend, how deed it come to be zat you are working
for a pirate? asks the Inspector...
--
à bientôt,

Jacques
2/26/2007 4:11:18 PM
Old February 26th 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Pirate Dogs

[The Inspector and Tiger move closer to Amelia and the other kitties
- just in case]

So zen, my canine friend, how deed it come to be zat you are working
for a pirate? asks the Inspector...

Well, see, we'z brofurs. We useded to lib wif sum hoomins dat kep us
outside all da time. Da hoomins mofed last year an left usses behind, so
wez ended up in da doggie pound. One night dis scraggly-looking doggie
comed in affur da hoomins had all goned home, and letted us loose. He said
dat we had to com wif him so we wouldn't get catched again.

He took us to dat boat, and once we were at sea he tolded us dat we had to
be pirate dogs. He said dat if we wazn't pirate dog we wouldn't get no
doggy kibble! So we went along wif him since we din't haf any choice.

When we getted to dis island he said dere was bunches of yummy food an
funfun doggy toys in da big hotel, so wez all went an looked. But all dey
had was catnip. He made us take it anyway.

So anyfur, when we sawwed you kitties fightin back, wez decided it was
time to be gudgud doggies again. All we efur wanted was a fambly of
hoomins to lub us and take care of us and let us proteck dem...

Old February 26th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Mozt of us cats unnerstand how diz mite happin, Tiger, looking to the
'spektur ta see what he thinkz,...
news

Old February 26th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:58:00 -0800, The Pirate Dogs
wrote:

[...]

Will you make sure the nip gets returned? I like nip!
Cinder

Old February 27th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Pirate Dogs

Will you make sure the nip gets returned? I like nip!
Cinder

We can do dat! As soon as da Captun Dog is catched, wez will go back to da
boat an get all da nip and bring it back.

Old February 27th 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:15:47 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

Mozt of us cats unnerstand how diz mite happin, Tiger, looking to the
'spektur ta see what he thinkz,...

[The Inspector strokes his whiskers as he thinks...]

Ummmm, yes, I can see how zat cud happen, I fink zat we can trust
zese two d*ggiez....

[Turns to Cleo and Anaïs] But we still haff zee captain and zose
doggiez on zee beech to worry abowt...

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old February 27th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Pirate Dogs

[The Inspector strokes his whiskers as he thinks...]

Ummmm, yes, I can see how zat cud happen, I fink zat we can trust
zese two d*ggiez....

[Turns to Cleo and Anaïs] But we still haff zee captain and zose
doggiez on zee beech to worry abowt...

Well, all ub da offur doggiez we talked to were purty much in da same boat
snicker as us. Dey din't really want to be pirates, dey just wanted a
home and to get out of da Pound.

I fink dat da doggiez iz gonna get all tired out den sleep on da beach. If
dey was offered someplace to go, specially a place where dey could haf a
fambly, they'd be realreal happy to do so.

Not too sure bout da Captain, though.
Old February 27th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

[As the Community kitties watch the pirate dogs abandon ship to go chase
toys, they can see the Captain still on the ship, and obviously furious.
He can be heard howling at all of the dogs to get back on the ship and
stop playing.

The Captain pauses briefly as the cabin pup brings the Captain's
pipe and tobacco pouch. The pup quickly disappears again - he has no
desire to be around the Captain when he's in such a foul mood.]

"Aye, mayhaps a smoke will help me calm me thoughts and come up with a
plan."

[The Captain stuffs the bowl of his pipe with tobacco, not noticing the
few gray cat hairs stuck to the pouch. He tamps the tobacco down, takes
out a match, strikes it, and holds it to the bowl of the pipe. He takes a
nice, deep draw on the pipe -

which gives forth a huge, roaring puff of fire and smoke. It appears that
the kitty seal team tampered with the Captain's tobacco! The Captain
stands there with smoke rising from his fur, and his whiskers singed off.]

"Arrrggggh, I'z been had! Say, that smoke smells mighty nice..."

[The Captain inhales deeply of the dognip smoke, and becomes relaxed and
content.]

"Look at all them dogs playin on tha beach. That looks like it's right
fun. I think I'll join them! Oh, and lots of cats, too - well, maybe those
kitties would like to play with an old sea dog..."

Old February 27th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:40:30 -0800, The Pirate Dogs's little, agile
paws typed:

Well, all ub da offur doggiez we talked to were purty much in da same boat
snicker as us. Dey din't really want to be pirates, dey just wanted a
home and to get out of da Pound.

I fink dat da doggiez iz gonna get all tired out den sleep on da beach. If
dey was offered someplace to go, specially a place where dey could haf a
fambly, they'd be realreal happy to do so.

Not too sure bout da Captain, though.

Indeed yes, he seemz to be hoppink mad. Een fakt, he eez aktually
hoppink arownd. Are zoze crabbiez attached to hiz eerz and tayle?
--
à bientôt,

Jacques