a special purr circle

Old May 13th 07, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default a special purr circle

maybe notted all dat fur away, Tiger, who now haz furry catsiderin
Granby wrote in message
Butd himself is so faaarr awayz otherwize it woulda be finz.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I iz still catsiderin diz young cat, Tiger
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ink.net...
Heez kwite a liddle man, and furry frendly. My mom cuddles him effury
day,
to make shure he grows up wif lots of luve.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
HHHMMM, we willz hafta catsider diz, Tiger, gointa taka nap anna

catsider
The Porter Cats wrote in message
hlink.net...
Weer in Fort Worth Texis.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
where duz you lif? Tiger
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ink.net...
Weel be purring, tuu, fur Gramby to find tha right kitty. We haf

five
week
old kitty heer who is kwite handsum and full of purrsonality -
fuzzy
wite
with dark gray eers anna dark gray tayle - an we wishes der was a

way
for
him to come liff wif mew. We shurely are purring fur you to feel

good.

Lucy, fur the Porter cats

"Granby" wrote in message
Da Gramby thankz you allz for your purrs. O.T. hoomans are

uumm
mentally
challlagnewd and think they want to set up a dealz where all da
kittenz
leaves at oncz and dey has to be three montz old. Da Mom catz

is
already
tryin to wean dem. Gramby is lookin for another kitty. Tiger,
Stormmee
and all the restz of you friends, thankz yourownselves for

making
da
Gramby
feelz better. Herownself luves you allz.
"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat"
wrote
in
message news Tiger then steps furwurd... We is here to purr you to feelin
betterer,
we
knows you is fazt approachin da day of yourown partener goin

da
brige
anna we alzo heared soft tellin furry dat you may not be

ableta
get
da
OT
mahoney kitten so we 'cided ta come ofur anna purr

yourownselvesta
feelin
betterer anna ta let yourownsef know somebody duz care whut
happins
and
we
wanted yourownselves ta know dat owr hoomanz misses yourown
partener
alzo...
Tiger... feelin sad fur diz mozt wonnerfulezt of hoomanz

We're all sad to hear this. All of the Iowa cats are now

forming
their
own
purr circle as well.

Cleo

Old May 14th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

On May 9, 1:47 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
the teleporter sparkles and at Granby's house six cats step out.... TV meows
for piglets and Stormmee meows for the D*G scooter... Trudi Purrs so lowdly
that Gramby hears it and comes from the computer desk to see the cats
waiting patiently...

Piglets and scooter are sitting in the middle of a circle of six cats and
there is a cushion on the floor for Gramby to sit in... She sit down and TV
approaches her... he puts a paw over the top of the majik bakpak and out of
it levitates a wine glass, some perfectly chilled ice wine and som frango
mints... for scooter a nice real bone and for piglette a huge chunk of
pepper cheese...

Tiger then steps furwurd... We is here to purr you to feelin betterer, we
knows you is fazt approachin da day of yourown partener goin to da brige
anna we alzo heared soft tellin furry dat you may not be ableta get da OT
mahoney kitten so we 'cided ta come ofur anna purr yourownselvesta feelin
betterer anna ta let yourownsef know somebody duz care whut happins and we
wanted yourownselves ta know dat owr hoomanz misses yourown partener alzo...
Tiger... feelin sad fur diz mozt wonnerfulezt of hoomanz

We're purring for you too.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old May 18th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Yur a furry loyal cat, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I wuld lofta be klozer to yourownsef buutted Stormmee wuld hafta come anna
hersef willz nefur leaf furry, Chester
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ink.net...
Well, dats a releef! And mew know, Chester, yu culd always come heer to
liff.

Lucy, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft won't make ani of uses go away no matter how muc tiger anna trudi
wantit, Chester...

da onliezt reazun Harri roadcat wenta lif wif unka dan iz kuz Miss
Violette
realli pitched a hissy fit anna didunt like hersef, da rezt of uses

wulda
justed butted it wuz meant fur Harri ta be wif unca dan... Chester...
we
complainz 'bowt da ofur kittez but whenna hoomanz izunt lukin we getz
along
fine. Tiger wif Trudi lookin away not admittin anithin
The Porter Cats wrote in message
link.net...
You doant meen Chester, do mew?

Lucy, wurried

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft sayed dat ifin you wantz hersef willz hep you getz anofur

kitty...
*lowerz voice, you kan haf sum of da onez dat lifez here ifin you
wantz*
Tiger wif Trudi in'greemint

A perfect circle Yowie Cat anecdotes 8 October 15th 06 12:53 AM
BlueBird's special day Yoj Cat anecdotes 9 September 8th 05 12:18 AM
Cat play circle Betsy Cat health & behaviour 92 November 2nd 04 03:52 PM
Jasper the Special Needs Cat Cathi Cat anecdotes 20 August 29th 04 09:06 AM
one of those special ones Kathryn Cat anecdotes 12 November 13th 03 04:13 AM