Tribyute, Maine Coon Major

Old October 28th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
hizmuther

Default Tribyute, Maine Coon Major

Major wuz uh lejend! He & Grampaw were 2 peaz inna pod, Mommy
alweighz thed. Major wuz brave & thmart. We will alweighz mith him.
M A R I U S

Old October 28th 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Cory wrote:

Did Major go on a flying adventure years ago with some of the old RPC
kitties? ISTR an airplane flying adventure and Major (or Mahler) was
the pilot.

--- Unca Cory, Onyx's (age 13 or 14 now... I always forget) Pawpa...

Mor den just wun, hee pilottid meny times, an ran a forklifft fur wenn
Auntees an Uncles rolld onda floor laffing.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 28th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

That Major did Ann. There are so many many Major stories you told Ann that
are floating thru my mind as I read this loving tribute. I only hope that
some of the pain you've felt and are feeling has been replaced by loving and
wonderful memories. Major "is" watching over you from above.

Aunti Fran
(butting in)

Purrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
============

I'll always love you, my Maine Coon Man. Go with Bast and be well
again. You gave Geneva and me 15 years of love and joy.

Ann

--
Remove the first m to reply

Old October 28th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

I do too Ralph, I do too.

Puddi Cat
(reaching for more kleenix)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Da Major ana Thaddy -- I wish dey cud haf weighted tu make dat jurney.
Ralph, tears in his eyes

Old October 28th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 26, 7:36 pm, (Azad, fur da fambly)
wrote:
I'll always love you, my Maine Coon Man. Go with Bast and be well
again. You gave Geneva and me 15 years of love and joy.

To Major, and Maine Coon Underwears and Flight jackets

gray-brown tabby raises a stein of Shubeer

Old October 30th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storm and Skye

In article ,
says...
We seniors remember Major fondly. He was irreplaceable.

Mia, Callie, Camille, Finrod & Scottie-Pippin

He sure could get into some real adventures!
Old October 31st 07, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Ann - losing two furbabies in one yeer--how awful. I remember Major
too. Yes, indeed, the original rpc cats set quite a pace for others
to follow. Hope you are doing OK.

Arlene (mom to Gretchen Marie(RB) and
Little KItty, current boss of the household

On Oct 26, 5:36?pm, (Azad, fur da fambly)
wrote:
[Takes a deep breath and places second sheet of paper atop the first]

Dis wuz ritten onda day Maine Coon Major went to da Bridge, on July 27
dis yeer.

[pulls out paper and begins to read:]

My beloved boy has joined his First Mom Geneva [my cousin who willed
him to me when she passed away from cancer when he was two], my
mother, and all his friends at the Bridge. He was the sweetest boy
and taught me all about Maine Coons, which I had never heard of until
my Mom would tell me about him after each visit to Geneva. Her
daughter hated him, and threw him into the Out before she brought him
here. [Geneva had spoiled him rotten] He arrived here with burrs,
fleas, and was covered in mats. It took me two years to convince him
it was ok to go into my bedroom.

I know his nephews Hunter, Storm, and Skye will miss him, as will
Patrick. He was one of the original rpc cats. He and Thaddeus had
made a pact to go to the Bridge at the same time, so I guess they'll
have a hoot at the Bridge. Several of his Maine Coon brothers and
litter-mates are there with him. Another great reunion.

He was just as I always portrayed him, so you all know the real Major.
I loved him so much. He kept the house in order and me going when the
pain I have from my illness is so bad. He always knew when I really
needed him, and he slept by my pillow every night.

He went gently with the help of his favorite TED, Dr. Sonja, and all
the techs were in the room, too. They also loved him and fussed over
him when he went in for his steriod shot each month.

There's so much I could write about him, but you all know most of the
stories about him.