Aftur da wedwink

Old November 5th 07, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default Aftur da wedwink

Chester, we did it! After all deese munths! It seemd like we would
neffur be winkd, and then whin it happend, it was so much more
beyoutiful dan I effur imagined. Now weer reddy to start off on our
first trip togethfur. It just duzzint seem reel sumtimes! I luff mew
so much!

Lucy

Old November 5th 07, 12:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

In article .com,
The Porter Cats wrote:

Chester, we did it! After all deese munths! It seemd like we would
neffur be winkd, and then whin it happend, it was so much more
beyoutiful dan I effur imagined. Now weer reddy to start off on our
first trip togethfur. It just duzzint seem reel sumtimes! I luff mew
so much!

Lucy

Lucy and Chester, on behalf of my whole clowder, concatulations! I've
never seen a better matched couple than you two. May you be as happily
winked as I am to my handsome, strong TV.

Cleo
Old November 5th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Serge Dasara

On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 03:54:29 -0000, The Porter Cats typed:

Chester, we did it! After all deese munths! It seemd like we would
neffur be winkd, and then whin it happend, it was so much more
beyoutiful dan I effur imagined. Now weer reddy to start off on our
first trip togethfur. It just duzzint seem reel sumtimes! I luff mew
so much!

Lucy

Tiger an myownself concatulate you two again, an wishes you da
bestest life togeffur. An we'iz sisfur-inpawz now!
--
Cordially,

Serge Dasara
11/5/2007 4:43:14 PM
Old November 5th 07, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 16:43:52 -0500, Serge Dasara's nimble, little paws
typed:

On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 03:54:29 -0000, The Porter Cats typed:

Chester, we did it! After all deese munths! It seemd like we would
neffur be winkd, and then whin it happend, it was so much more
beyoutiful dan I effur imagined. Now weer reddy to start off on our
first trip togethfur. It just duzzint seem reel sumtimes! I luff mew
so much!

Lucy

Tiger an myownself concatulate you two again, an wishes you da
bestest life togeffur. An we'iz sisfur-inpawz now!

An my sekretary goofed! now you haff da rite poster!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/5/2007 4:45:53 PM

Old November 6th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Cleo, fangu! We were speechless. It was so eloquent, and we are so
grateful to you.

Chester an I luff each uther furry much.

Old November 6th 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Chester, we did it! After all deese munths! It seemd like we would
neffur be winkd, and then whin it happend, it was so much more
beyoutiful dan I effur imagined. Now weer reddy to start off on our
first trip togethfur. It just duzzint seem reel sumtimes! I luff mew
so much!

Lucy

Tiger an myownself concatulate you two again, an wishes you da
bestest life togeffur. An we'iz sisfur-inpawz now!

An my sekretary goofed! now you haff da rite poster!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/5/2007 4:45:53 PM

Mme. Anaïs, wee knew it was mew!

Lucy

Old November 8th 07, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it duzint seem real butted den dreams dat iz true seemz like dat, we kan
eatz a snak atta sundanzes while da ofur katz ketch up, Chester
oups.com...

Old November 8th 07, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we thankz your entire howze fur deirz hep anna support, Chester watching TV
eat happili

Old November 8th 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz wunnerin ifin MMe. A's sektari ketched sumfin furn sundanzes sekatri,
Chester noticin dat diz wrung pozter thin haz been goin rownd... he thinkz
well at leazt deze iz smurt enuf ta doit, mine iz too stupid or lazy ta
chang... hrmph
Granby wrote in message
Hi, diz iz O. T. anna youz hafta forgib dez sekreteriz, after allz, dey

iz
onlee hooman.
.. .