Fur Catnadian Kitties & hoomans.

Old January 18th 08, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Fur Catnadian Kitties & hoomans.

dat iz totalli kulel, Trudi
Fred Williams wrote in message
Fred is happy today. He wuz skating yesterday and the TV people

came
to interview Don Jackson who teached Fred skating. Don asked Fred and
another student to help Don demonstrate his coaching an so Fred is
going tu be onda TV skating a figure "8". It's on what they call
the "A Channel" Friday between 6 and 7 PM, he thinks it's 6:45, but
cannot member it exactly. Part of da sports broadcast.
Fur those who don't no, Don Jackson is the 1962 World figure

skating
champion and the first man to land a triple Lutz. It was 12 years
before another skater also landed the 3Lutz. Don is also known as
the "nicest man in Canada," and has been called that on TV before.
Fred confirms that. Don is a true gentleman and one uv Fred's heroes.

Diana, fur her house.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old January 18th 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Hmmm. Difficult. I duzn't think he can do that.

Diana.

On Friday 18 January 2008 07:57, Granby wrote:

Will you be able to get a tape or something you can post of this?
"Fred Williams" wrote in message
On Friday 18 January 2008 00:24, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

I yam nottid Catnadian, but I yam hapy furr Unka Fred!

We just menshuned Catnadian, cuz others won't likely get da TV
channel.
Fred iz greatful fur da support.

Diana, fur her house.

Old January 18th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Friday 18 January 2008 09:23, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
wrote:

I almost forgot - concatulations, Unka Fred! That is furry cool.

Thanks. It's going to be a very short piece and it's about Don not me
so I don't even know if they'll keep the part that I am in, but I think
so. My part will go by very quickly in any case, but it's fun. Ah,
maybe the A Channel could be enticed to put it up on the Net.
I left a message with them requesting that they put it up, but I don't
know if it'll carry any weight.

Old January 18th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:

I almost forgot - concatulations, Unka Fred! That is furry cool.

* * * * Thanks. *It's going to be a very short piece and it's about Don not me
so I don't even know if they'll keep the part that I am in, but I think
so. *My part will go by very quickly in any case, but it's fun. *Ah,
maybe the A Channel could be enticed to put it up on the Net.
* * * * I left a message with them requesting that they put it up, but I don't
know if it'll carry any weight.

Tell dem dat kittees all ober da wirld wanna see it. Weee wanna SEEE
it. TELL dem.

Sunrise

Old January 18th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

3 catz in our houze agreez. Send a plaze where we ken askz and we all
willz. Piglet thinking this is kewl

Old January 19th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Silvercat wrote:

I almost forgot - concatulations, Unka Fred! That is furry cool.

Thanks. It's going to be a very short piece and it's about Don not me
so I don't even know if they'll keep the part that I am in, but I
think so. My part will go by very quickly in any case, but it's fun.
Ah, maybe the A Channel could be enticed to put it up on the Net.
I left a message with them requesting that they put it up, but I
don't know if it'll carry any weight.

Tell dem dat kittees all ober da wirld wanna see it. Weee wanna SEEE
it. TELL dem.

Sunrise

Well, either I missed it or it got delayed or cancelled. I couldn't
find it myself and I don't think it was broadcast. Hmph! Anyway they
may show it sometime, but now I don't know when. Oh well, the Canadian
National figure skating championships are underway, but I'm not staying
up till 1:30AM to see it all. Hopefully there'll be a rebroadcast in
the morning.
Despite all this celebrity, I'm still searching for a tuna place,...
rather desperately. Wish me luck.

Old January 19th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Gudgud luk, Unka Fred.

Rebecca, for her house

Old January 19th 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Say, we shud hav anuther Catalympics dis yeer. Da hoomin wun iz gonna be in
China. It will be summer limpikz -- whut eventz shud we hav?

Sundance

On Jan 17, 11:41 pm, Fred Williams wrote:
Fred is happy today. He wuz skating yesterday and the TV people came
to interview Don Jackson who teached Fred skating. Don asked Fred and
another student to help Don demonstrate his coaching an so Fred is
going tu be onda TV skating a figure "8". It's on what they call
the "A Channel" Friday between 6 and 7 PM, he thinks it's 6:45, but
cannot member it exactly. Part of da sports broadcast.
Fur those who don't no, Don Jackson is the 1962 World figure skating
champion and the first man to land a triple Lutz. It was 12 years
before another skater also landed the 3Lutz. Don is also known as
the "nicest man in Canada," and has been called that on TV before.
Fred confirms that. Don is a true gentleman and one uv Fred's heroes.

Uncl Bill sez we cant watch dat becuz we don' haff Catnadian
telebishun. Butted hee sez Catnadianz ar nic peeopl ann efferywun he
nos thot dat Mr. Jackson did gudgud in da lympics.

WooToo

--

Diana, fur her house.