the wedwink ceremony

Old March 22nd 08, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default the wedwink ceremony Honeymoon, long

Kule, thankz fur remfurin, I think I muzt be gettin senor minutez like soft
or sumfin, ... OEJ turns to STT... wuuld yourownsef lita skort minesef to da
reciptin inna vineyyard? OEJ
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
:

"Lucy" wrote in message
Owh me!! I can remfur eethur. Does anycat remfur?

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
Oej leans ofur ta lucy... anna says... duz you remfur where dey iz
goin onna
honeimune? ... Glanses at STT on herown ofur side... I wuz gonna
vite STT
tago onna trup but i kant remfur where we wuz spozedta meet Lewi anna
KS...
Lucy

Pitô.ônya sed
I feownd it...it went lyke diz

Kwote:

Youz gotz da bridal pawty picked out. I fink I read dat someone was
coordinatin wif da Hemingway House kitties. Fluffykitz can cater da
fudz an drinkz if you want. If you wantz FluffyKitz to cater, are
dere any special fudz or drinks dat you want, or don't want? Lewi is
taking care uv da groom's pawty.

Will da reception be held at da Hemingway House too? Iz you or Lewi
goin to do a bachelor's pawty or a bachelorette's pawty? If so, den
we haz to find someone to plan dem. An you and Lewi need to figger
out where you want to do yourz huneymoon.

Lewi, where do you want to go for our honeymoon?

What will be wearing fur da wedwink? Will be in ourzown furz, or fancy
clothes? An da same question fur da boycats.

We will be in ourown furs, but with our good collars on.

Kitty Schottland

As to the honeymoon my dear, is there anyplace you have always wanted
to go?
So long as you there the place does not matter.

My dear I am sure you will think of something.
Italy would be excellent. I know Gramby always wanted to ride in one of
those boats,gondolas, and drink wine in a vineyard where it was grown
and made. That would be a beautiful place to go. I would like furry
much to go see the Coliseum Cats over in Italy. I think the RPCC
Kitties already went there, but that was one adventure I didn't take
part in.

Kitty Schottland

Lewi breaths a sigh of relief.

Yes! I do want to see the Coliseum Cats in Rome! A gondola ride
sounds like a wonderful idea! Wait a sec, who's coming on our
honeymoon besides us?!?

purbabli you two kan go anna be der awhile den you kan infite da
komunity
later ifin you wantz, maybe afur yourown wedding we kan takez a spring
trip,
Trudi

If you would like to visit a vineyard where the kitties of the
Community
are known you might want to ask Anais if her Uncle Darius' vineyard
would
be available. We had a wonderful time there before
(http://tinyurl.com/3cowb5). They prepared us a wonderful lunch, and
they
have that great little restaurant (Trattoria La Buca) in the nearby town
of Zibello...

Cleo

Oh my towz! I forgotted awl abowt dat - dat took place befure Tiger
and myownself were winked!! Yes, dat was lotsa funfun, and I'm sure dat
Uncle Darius would luff to haff da community ofur again! An dey can
awlso arrange fur a meal at da Trattoria! Italy is such a luffly place,
izn't it? -- Purrs, Mme. Anaïs

you kuld hafa recipshin der Chester the helpful, "hic"

Datz a gud idea - what does da luffly cupple fink 'bowt 'dis?
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

That sounds like a wonderful place to me but, it is up to Kitty
Schottland.
Lewi who would go in a row boat and eat on an island if that is what his
lovely KS wanted.

Old March 22nd 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default the wedwink ceremony

Now that you have done your vows, do you have anything else you want to
say to each other?

No, I have nothing further to say.

Kitty Schottland

Old March 22nd 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 01:58:57 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

TV , Tiger anna Chester all remfur derown wunnerful winkingz and are pulezed
anna prowd fur derown furndz... Trudi snifflez juzt a little

[a petite persian runs in, out of breath and sits next to Tiger]

Sowwy I'ze late [glares at human]. I'fe had sekreatry purroblemz -
sez hez bizzy at da toona place! Da nerff!

Anyways, dis is a luffly ceremony, izn't it? Did da cupple say dat
dey wanted da reception and to huneymoon at my Uncle Darius's
vineyard?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/22/2008 1:58:26 PM
Old March 22nd 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Short-Tail Tom[_2_]

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

Kule, thankz fur remfurin, I think I muzt be gettin senor minutez like soft
or sumfin, ... OEJ turns to STT... wuuld yourownsef lita skort minesef to da
reciptin inna vineyyard? OEJ

Mineown self would be honored!

STTom
Old March 22nd 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

ChildFree23 wrote:
Now that you have done your vows, do you have anything else you want to
say to each other?

No, I have nothing further to say.

Kitty Schottland

OK. You can exchange collars.

You can also kiss each other and/or you can do the sacred bite and whap.

Chester
Old March 22nd 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I can't get Gramby to go back and look but it has something to do with Uncle
Serge and some relative, and a vineyard I think. O. T. watching Lewi put
the collar on Kitty Schottland.

Stormmee wrote:
Oej leans ofur ta lucy... anna says... duz you remfur where dey iz goin
onna
honeimune? ... Glanses at STT on herown ofur side... I wuz gonna vite
STT
tago onna trup but i kant remfur where we wuz spozedta meet Lewi anna
KS...
Lucy wrote in message
Me, tuu, Chester. Las nite I went bak and read owr vows again. It was

nise.
Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
TV , Tiger anna Chester all remfur derown wunnerful winkingz and are

pulezed
anna prowd fur derown furndz... Trudi snifflez juzt a little
Granby wrote in message
Yes sir I do.

Let time stand still so we may have Many years together.
Let time stand still so that others can share our happiness.

Let time stand still so we can have the joy of this day always.

Let time stand still.

Kitty Schottland, I Lewi D. Cat

Will love and cherish you all the

Days of our lives we will share together.

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..
ChildFree23 wrote:
Chester stands up in front of all the kitties and yowls loudly
get
every kitty's attention. Chester sees that Lewi and the kitties

and
d*g who are standing up with him are in the right place. The

music
starts and Chester waits while Kitty Schottland and Sheriff Rosco
walk
down the aisle.
Sheriff Rosco slowly comes down the aisle, his extra long tail

held
high. Kitty Schottland walks purroudly right along side him.
Chester waits until Kitty Schottland walks up the aisle. As soon

as
she and Lewi stand in front of him, he starts talking.

We are gathered her to witness the wedwink of our friends Kitty
Schottland and Lewi.

Do you, Kitty Schottland, take Lewi as your wedwink? Do you have

any
other vows you want to say?
Yes I do. I would like to say my dear Lewi, you have treated me
with
respect and friendship, and I am happy when we are together. I hope

can make you as happy as you have made me, accepting each other with
our
individual talents and limitations for the time that bast allows us

is
what I most want to do. Thank you for inviting me into your family.

Kitty Schottland
Do you, Lewi, take Kitty Schottland to be your wedwink? Do you have

any
other vows you want to say?

Chester

Old March 22nd 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

WHAT AND WHAT, Lewi looking dazed!!

Old March 22nd 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Granby wrote:
WHAT AND WHAT, Lewi looking dazed!!

Are you asking about the sacred bite and swat? That's a traditional
ending to a kitty wedwink where the male cat bites the female cat's neck
and the female cat swats the male cat. You don't have to do it unless
you and Kitty Schottland want to.

Chester
Old March 23rd 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

That will be up to her, I just did not know what they were talking about.
(Behind his paw) my secretary didn't know either!!!!

Old March 23rd 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

It's not a problem if she doesn't want to do it. You can just exchange
collars or you can kiss each other if you want. Or you can do something
else like headbutt each other.

Chester