Vincent T. Pussycat II

Old January 8th 09, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Vincent T. II

Default Vincent T. Pussycat II

On Jan 7, 6:53*pm, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:
"Vincent T. II" wrote:

Mymom sez da shee speshully reememfurs liddul Thai Wun An, hoo hadda
lotsa confursayshuns wiff owr Omar (RB) an rote sum furry sweeet
emayls to mymom aftur Omar had to go to da Bridge.

Mietze wiff Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed an Ella, too
--
Remove the first m to reply

Thai went tu da Bridge, Ize sorry tu say. *She anna April (I) waz
sisfurz.

Vincent T. II

Aw, darnit, wee'ze sorry to heeer dis. *She wuz a fine yung kittin, an
Omar wuz shur shee wud offurcome her shyniss an beecome a grand
ladycat. *Wee'ze shur shee hadda fine life wiff yu.

I haff addid her naym to da draft list ov Onorees fur da Jellicle Ball
in Oktoburr, an her brik has bin playsd onda Walk wiff grayt reespekt.

Mietze
--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranzhttp://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html

Boss anna Kid had bawt herownself a nu bed, wif catnip innit, anna she
reely n-joyd dat. She wuzzent shy no mor, needer. We misses her, she
wuz so pretty.

Sum stinker dumped a purebred Himalayan onna front lawn downtown, anna
Boss anna Kid got da call, anna had tu drive down dere inna snowstorm
tu get him. Heze a gud guy. Dey callz him 'Patrick Henry', cawze he
dont neffer shut up.

Vincent II
Old January 8th 09, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Vincent T. II

On Jan 7, 9:53*pm, wrote:
On Jan 6, 1:27*pm, "Vincent T. II"
wrote:

On Jan 6, 12:06*pm, wrote:

On Jan 5, 11:23*am, wrote:

I haz returned. *Ize no longer a tuxedo kitty, Ize come bak az a brown
tabby. *I hopez Ize fownd my owld frendz at rpcc. *Duz yu guyz
remember me?

Vincent T.

Hihi Vincent. *Ize gess yu duzznt rememfur us, sins yu dint ansur owr
welkum bak. :-(

Weez DaRennieKidz, an Ize shur yu met owr broffur Vinnie, an owr
liddle sisfur Liddle Zoë Underfoot whyl yu wur at da Bridj?

Anyhoo, owr famblee haz grown an grown, an owr meowmie, Anti Heather,
iz now wurkin wif a reskew up heer in Catnada. *Da hows iz full tu da
brim wif kittiez wif RennieKidz an fosterkittiez.

Yu mite rememfur wun uv da orijinil RennieKidz. We wur: *Oz, Voodoo,
Kissa, Willow, Liddle Zoë Underfoot (RB), Vinnie (RB), Hemi, Marble,
Matthias an Maestro. *Weez lost Kissa, an Hemi dis yeer, so yu mite
hav met dem at da Bridj tu.

Dude yu rememfur us now?

Oz, fur DaRennieKidz

Ize kamed bak frum da Bridge onna Septemfur 7, 2006. *I dint dee dem,
but Ize shure dat dey iz ok. *Da rest ov yu guyz, hihi! *Itz gud tu be
wif owld frendz again.

Vincent T. Puaaycat II- Hide quoted text -

Den yu mite hav met Liddle Zoë Underfoot. *She went tu da Bridj in
2001, an Vinnie left in 2005. *Laura Ann Mihstol an Vinnie ar tugeffur
agin. sigh

Oz- Hide quoted text -

Ize rememburrin Zoe. She wuz a honeybunch.

Vinnie II
Old January 8th 09, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Vincent T. II

On Jan 7, 9:59*pm, wrote:
On Jan 6, 1:27*pm, "Vincent T. II"
wrote:

On Jan 6, 12:06*pm, wrote:

On Jan 5, 11:23*am, wrote:

[...]

An it'z gud tu hav yu bak!

Oz- Hide quoted text -

Itz gudgud tu be bak, Buddy.

Vinnie II
Old January 8th 09, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Jan 8, 11:38*am, "Vincent T. II"
wrote:
On Jan 7, 9:53*pm, wrote:

On Jan 6, 1:27*pm, "Vincent T. II"
wrote:

On Jan 6, 12:06*pm, wrote:

On Jan 5, 11:23*am, wrote:

[...]

Vinnie II- Hide quoted text -

Yes she waz. Weez miss hur lotzanlotz effen tho derz (Oz stopz tu
kownt - not enuff toze) a lot mor kittiez heer now.

Oz
Old January 9th 09, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

On Jan 5, 11:23*am, wrote:
I haz returned. *Ize no longer a tuxedo kitty, Ize come bak az a brown
tabby. *I hopez Ize fownd my owld frendz at rpcc. *Duz yu guyz
remember me?

Vincent T.

We rememfurs you...
Top Hat and the gang of 6.
Old January 11th 09, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

typed:

I haz returned. Ize no longer a tuxedo kitty, Ize come bak az a brown
tabby. I hopez Ize fownd my owld frendz at rpcc. Duz yu guyz
remember me?

Vincent T.

Meow, Vincent, I'ze pleezed to meetcha; sorry fur da layte reply, but
Ihad a noos serfur hic-cup so I didn't see dis thred until now

I'ze Anaïs, a seffen-yeer owld Purrsian kitty, an you can see
piksures ob me, and lotsa da kitties on RPCC at mine liddle
webby-site:

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/

Bye fur now!

Mme Anaïs, I wuff yer webby site. I kan see Y yoo wun wits uf prizez..yoo
iz furry bootiful. n I wuf seein da pixturez uf da ey o wah kitties, n
mine wink Tabitha. Sammy finally kame hoam aftur 2 munths but den Tabitha
went missing abaowt a week ugo *sigh*. We iz purrin fur hurself tew git
outta kold n coam hoam tew hoominz n r adoptud bitties. N see wat awl da
uther kittie frends
Anaïs haz [grinz]
Bye fur gnow

Et iz nise tew meet yoo Serge, Yoo wook wike a furry nise hoomin

Mosey

--
Cordially,

Serge D.