Only in Japan... :)

Old May 25th 05, 10:53 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Only in Japan... :)

Tom just sent me this link, with the condition that I'm not allowed to
buy anything. But they are so cute!!!!

http://www.petoffice.co.jp/catprin/english/

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 25th 05, 11:12 PM
jmcquown

Victor Martinez wrote:
Tom just sent me this link, with the condition that I'm not allowed to
buy anything. But they are so cute!!!!

http://www.petoffice.co.jp/catprin/english/

No No No No NO! )

Jill

Old May 25th 05, 11:36 PM
Masha

I think it's gross, they're cats, not bloody dolls, what's the matter with
people, nearly as bad as those idiots that carry miniature dogs (rats I call
em) in their handbags with clothes on.

Old May 25th 05, 11:48 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 25 May 2005 21:53:22 GMT, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

Tom just sent me this link, with the condition that I'm not allowed to
buy anything. But they are so cute!!!!

http://www.petoffice.co.jp/catprin/english/

I've seen this before. Yes, adorable, but don't forget to read the
Japanese-English copy, it's a scream.

Theresa
Old May 26th 05, 01:53 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Victor Martinez had some very interesting things to
say about Only in Japan... :

Tom just sent me this link, with the condition that I'm not allowed to
buy anything. But they are so cute!!!!
http://www.petoffice.co.jp/catprin/english/

Can't speak for any member of your pride, but Felix would gleefully
lacerate anyone who *tried* this with him. ;-)

Old May 26th 05, 10:31 AM
wafflycat

"Masha" wrote in message
I think it's gross, they're cats, not bloody dolls, what's the matter with
people, nearly as bad as those idiots that carry miniature dogs (rats I
call
em) in their handbags with clothes on.

Have to admit, dressing up cats & dogs is not my cup-of-tea either, for same
reason - the "Barbie" mindset is not one that should apply to our pets IMO.

Besides which, I have a strong suspicion that if I even attempted to inflict
such stuff on my three, I'd be nursing wounds - on me!

Cheers, helen s

Old May 26th 05, 10:51 AM
jmcquown

Masha wrote:
I think it's gross, they're cats, not bloody dolls, what's the matter
with people, nearly as bad as those idiots that carry miniature dogs
(rats I call em) in their handbags with clothes on.

Now, now. Not all people dress up their tiny dogs and I found it cute when
they were shopping with tiny dogs in their handbags. At least they didn't
leave them out in the car at 90F with the windows rolled up. I got to play
with the dogs while they tried on clothes. (1980's)

Jill

Old May 26th 05, 03:28 PM

I just have this thing about miniature dogs, I used to live in a flat
under a woman who had 3 and they yapped, I'm sure for 24 hours a day,
peed and crapped wherever they chose, and it was never cleaned up
(yuk). They looked completely neurotic (I suppose I would be if if the
local pigoens were bigger than me) they'd bite your hand or ankle if
you deigned to go within a foot of them, I once tried to feed a Yorkie
for her, I was FEEDING it for gawdsake and it bit my hand! Never
again...

Old May 26th 05, 03:29 PM

And another thing, dogs and cats are animals, not fashion accessories
or boyfriend substitutes - so there, I shall now go back to enjoying my
PMT in silence!

Old May 26th 05, 04:15 PM
Lesley

Besides which, I have a strong suspicion that if I even attempted to
inflict
such stuff on my three, I'd be nursing wounds - on me

No way would I even consider dressing either of the Furballs. I can see
the look Sarrasine would have on her face now- it's the "Well do you
feel lucky, punk, do ya?!" look....

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous (and naturally naked) Furballs